Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 1.44.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 1.44.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 1.44.30 PM.png

Advertisement
Growing up, I was raised by my maternal grandparents. My grandfather was 6 ft 4 and I looked at him the same way Manny looked at the reporter during his interview at the half......like I/him were scared out of our minds.

Manny isn't up for this, guys. He's not. We can give him 5 years or 5 more games, and he's not the answer. He looks like a deer in headlights

Wish I could reach through the screen to backhand Manny right now. This is next level incompetence

Advertisement
Bolden might have been out of position, but he has inside responsibility no matter what. That's all Ivey. Even if safety is in good position that's not on him. No way he can be expected to challenge the pylon.

the announcer thought the same I did , either Ivey let him go expecting deep help or bolden didn’t play deep. Ivey definitely let him go like it was zone or they were sitting nan underneath. So it’s either a bust on bolden or Ivey. So I’m not ripping a guy when nobody kniws

Advertisement
Lol this coaching staff needs to be fired for continuing to put Iveys sorry *** on the field.
From someone who has defended the coaches way too much this year, if Ivey is on the field the second half, I'm done with Corch Excusin..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back