Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole staff needs to go. Man this is soooooo bad.
Amateur hour top to bottom it really is an embarrassment to not only the university, but to the players and coaches that won ships and expected excellence in every facet of the game

You can tell this team is led by a first time HC and assistants who are lackluster at best

Advertisement
I think that the Game announcer just said that Georgia tech’s 21 points this game is the most for them since October of last year.
Nice job canes!
Again, it's just baffling.

This hasn't been a contest - two TDs on individual errors (Perry and Ivey) and somehow we're tied at half time.

I honestly can't explain it.

There hasn’t been one game where Diaz hasn’t been out coached in some way. This dude is in over his head!

Now this I can agree with.

I root for his success. But Early returns are showing this guy isn’t it either. 2021 season will probably be his last.

Advertisement
We are a poorly coached team, that's why it's a dog fight week in and week out. Due to talent level and schedule we should have one loss maximum with a bunch of blowouts. It's inexcusable from this coaching staff that the team performs this poorly every week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I reccomend Super Sour Diesel for games like this. It helps to alleviate the pain.

Last edited:
stop kicking field goals and give other players some time. this is obviously a disaster. miami should be up 28-7 maybe 14. ****. coaches better wake the **** up. lose with guys that are focused if that's going to be the outcome.

Advertisement
The defense played more that good enough to have a big lead, gave up a defensive td and a td on a fake punt.
The defense would likely look much better with far less DJ Ivey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back