Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Year 16
1571507619293.jpeg

Advertisement
the announcer thought the same I did , either Ivey let him go expecting deep help or bolden didn’t play deep. Ivey definitely let him go like it was zone or they were sitting nan underneath. So it’s either a bust on bolden or Ivey. So I’m not ripping a guy when nobody kniws

To be fair, these announcers are pretty bad. They still haven't figured out it was a screen pass was the call on the first fumble. And again, the pylon isn't safety responsibility. So yes, these announcers are brutal. Don't use them for anything.

Advertisement
watching Miami football sucks big time, and we got the idiots on the radio like zagazcki, bailey and ferman talking Manny needed 3 years to get "his players" in the program. We have good players currently, just coach them up, put them in position to succeed.

Correct. We should have put Ivey in a position to cover a guy on a fake punt...........

Advertisement
“I’m hurt dawg! **** naw! Joaquin said dominate and we ain’t doing it. I put my heart into this ****! Let’s go!” -20

I wonder who’s taking the lead in that locker room right now?

Wow. What a shîtshow. I can get the game abroad on grandma and got to see GT gashing us and then the GT touchdown. Has this game been bad coaching everywhere. Is any area improving, getting worse???

Free money every week. This is exactly like the Golden era. You knew we had zero shot covering this spread.

Enos and his gang of jagaloons should be let go at seasons end.

Replace: stroud and patke at minimum

Haha. I've never been tempted to bet on games til I saw this squad. I'd say that's evolving beyond the Golden Era a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back