Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
sigh, we sucked again. so many miscues poorly coached teams make. Another L. **** me guess i will keep drinking

Maybe Mark Richt just has to lose 4 games in a row no matter what. Lol wtf is this ****.

3 straight four game losing streaks for Richt.

We just suck this year.. thank God too more games. I want us to lose.. we don't deserve a bowl game and I'm not watching us play Idaho on dec 15🤣🤣🤣
5-7 record doesn't get corch at least on the hot seat than nothing will

Advertisement
Still say there’s something going on behind the scenes with this team. Just really terrible play from start to finish. High school teams don’t make these kind of mistakes over and over.
Maybe they want to get rid of the old man as much as we do.

Advertisement
Mark hasn’t done anything to change and adjust to help this team all year so the players said **** it we ain’t helping you save face

Im guessing that told Jeff Thomas not to muff a punt. Im sure they also taught Bandy to get his head around in one on one coverage. Im sure they told Michael Jackson that he's supposed to see and try to make a play on the ball. Turnover chain and all... :cautious:

Did they call the running play on 3rd and 6 at midfield down two scores in the second half? How about the running play on 1st and 15 down two scores in the second half? Or how about the swing pass down two scores in the second half on 2nd and 13? Are they the ones taking 20 seconds to get each play called down 2 scores in the fourth?

Are guys still gonna leave early? Where are they gonna go? Lbs all suck, Homer won’t get drafted, and Joe Jackson has been invisible lately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** you, **** this game, **** the players, **** the staff, **** the god**** reporters, the towel guy, the refs, the announcers, cold weather, **** the jerseys, **** Twitter, **** the oline, twice, **** bowl eligibility, **** transfers, **** this board, **** the...*******!!!!!!!!!

Did I miss anything?
A best seller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back