Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im guessing that told Jeff Thomas not to muff a punt. Im sure they also taught Bandy to get his head around in one on one coverage. Im sure they told Michael Jackson that he's supposed to see and try to make a play on the ball. Turnover chain and all... :cautious:
Bandy and MJ it’s there fault on those plays I trust our guys one on one on the outside with theirs just like Diaz does. But I will never blame an offensive player for a bad play because the lack of coaching is obvious on that side of the ball and you can see those kids aren’t buying in to Richts gameplans

Did they call the running play on 3rd and 6 at midfield down two scores in the second half? How about the running play on 1st and 15 down two scores in the second half? Or how about the swing pass down two scores in the second half on 2nd and 13? Are they the ones taking 20 seconds to get each play called down 2 scores in the fourth?

Overall, play-calling isn't our issue.

lmao Lost to a team whose playbook is older than Richt's playbook (by only a few months). Team doesn't even pass, only 4 attempts

Advertisement
We just suck this year.. thank God too more games. I want us to lose.. we don't deserve a bowl game and I'm not watching us play Idaho on dec 15🤣🤣🤣
5-7 record doesn't get corch at least on the hot seat than nothing will
We'd probably lose to Idaho

Thx mork set us back another 20 years with your 90's **** play calling do you really give a ****??
5 mil a year *** U
**** off you and mindy james……

Advertisement
We're demanding change, is that what we'll be given?

How the **** did we wind up this bad off?

look, friend... We are historically bad at QB, OL, and STs. We're in dire need of attrition and an infusion of talent to push the competition to a higher level. At OL and QB, especially, our most developed players are not talented enough but we have players on the roster than can come in and compete at a higher level next season.

They didn't *****! How many false starts.. bandy got beat. Cager is bum. Pope is a **** up..Dallas is a bum... OL sucks... DL is decent lb are decent.. Perry was up and down. Wasn't on corch tonight
You don’t think this starts in practice

look, friend... We are historically bad at QB, OL, and STs. We're in dire need of attrition and an infusion of talent to push the competition to a higher level. At OL and QB, especially, our most developed players are not talented enough but we have players on the roster than can come in and compete at a higher level next season.

There will never be competition because Richt isn’t even Hauling in studs to do this.

Advertisement
Can you imagine what next week will be like with that howling bunch of hillbillies? Bet the game’s at night and it’ll be cold as ****. They will hang 50 on us for sure.

Sure, the playera may be on the roster, but can you watch our games, and honestly tell me they can be developed to be competitive at this level?
And how many future classes do we tank before fixing it?

There will never be competition because Richt isn’t even Hauling in studs to do this.

Jarren. Kids will come. People want to play as freshmen and there's an opportunity to do that with us, friend. Again, our most developed guys aren't very talented but there's talent behind them after they graduate. We need a stud at QB. The team will be better when we get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back