Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don't care what nobody says, this game is on the players and you can prove that statement with evidence.

finally someone gets it, Richt did not coach the perfect game but zero ******* players stepped up besides Perry, on defense and offense.

Players arent stepping up because they quit on richt. He is THE cancer

Advertisement
For the talk of the coaching staff's shortcomings, this loss is entirely on the players.
Yes players have made bad plays like fumbles but they are poorly corched and they've also quit on this staph... they dont believe in Richt and it shows. In what world does a Miami team lose the last 4 in a row?

Looking forward to hearing the post game interview, just enjoy hearing how the kids didn’t execute
They didn't *****! How many false starts.. bandy got beat. Cager is bum. Pope is a **** up..Dallas is a bum... OL sucks... DL is decent lb are decent.. Perry was up and down. Wasn't on corch tonight

You just lost to Georgia Tech Duke Boston College and Virginia. It’s time to get your *** thrown to the curb Richt. Bring your garbage staff with you as well.

Advertisement
**** you, **** this game, **** the players, **** the staff, **** the god**** reporters, the towel guy, the refs, the announcers, cold weather, **** the jerseys, **** Twitter, **** the oline, twice, **** bowl eligibility, **** transfers, **** this board, **** the...*******!!!!!!!!!

Did I miss anything?

Advertisement
Garbage belongs in the dump team is not fundamentally sound players don't deserve to wear that:neonu:

Advertisement
I seem to recall coaches having the job of preparing and improving players. Could be wrong

Im guessing that told Jeff Thomas not to muff a punt. Im sure they also taught Bandy to get his head around in one on one coverage. Im sure they told Michael Jackson that he's supposed to see and try to make a play on the ball. Turnover chain and all... :cautious:

I said it in the UVA gameday thread, Mork has lost the players. It's even more glaring this game.
Wheel started falling off after Pitt but the train completely went off the rails UVA. Malweak in for Kosi. Lost the fans, lost the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back