Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember last year the narrative of the Clemson loss to Syracuse was that they lost cuz the qb got hurt. I hope that’s the narrative for LSU. We lost cuz of malik and we’re a completely diff team with N’kosi

We need to blow everybody out before people start to say that. Leave no doubts.

Advertisement
NOT, i have argued with a bunch of you guys the difference in a practice all american and a gamer, you just never know till you put him in a real game what he can really do, who cares about practice, its practice. I never bought into Richt's **** about Perry just cant grasp the book, *** that book and put the boy in the game, Saban did it, but MR the O guru cant ?? I still have a problem with Richt's ability to change, to make changes on the fly if nessicary, he did not learn a ***** thing from being fired. So what this kid is 12 for 13 couple td's no picks, but Richt says he cant grasp the playbook, hard headed sob he better learn to adjust and make changes. Makes me wonder who else is on the bench that should be playing
How look at the film he can play, I called this on my fil breakdown video on Perry. He looked like a stud in HS

RIcht has seen Perry and Rosier in practice everyday for almost two seasons in a row.

He knows that Perry understand how to make a quick read and Rosier does not.

So why would he keep forcing Rosier to run an offense that he doesn’t understand? Or keep running it burn put the guy in that does understand?

He tried cramming a square peg and a round hole for two seasons. That’s two straight years that we made no progress. We’re literally starting at step 1 right now, and hes been the HC for 3 years.
Except he's drastically improved the talent across the board.

Advertisement
"If you talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk" - JJ
Kosi has led this team to 4 scores. He earns a start against NC. No question. Best chance to win.

man Rosher should not take another snap unless its just garbage time, he should have been pulled at halftime in Dallas

RIcht has seen Perry and Rosier in practice everyday for almost two seasons in a row.

He knows that Perry understand how to make a quick read and Rosier does not.

So why would he keep forcing Rosier to run an offense that he doesn’t understand? Or keep running it burn put the guy in that does understand?

He tried cramming a square peg and a round hole for two seasons. That’s two straight years that we made no progress. We’re literally starting at step 1 right now, and hes been the HC for 3 years.
The only logic here is that Rosier has looked much better in practice and Perry has issues with bad reads. The problem is that when the lights come on, Rosier is terrible.

NOT, i have argued with a bunch of you guys the difference in a practice all american and a gamer, you just never know till you put him in a real game what he can really do, who cares about practice, its practice. I never bought into Richt's **** about Perry just cant grasp the book, *** that book and put the boy in the game, Saban did it, but MR the O guru cant ?? I still have a problem with Richt's ability to change, to make changes on the fly if nessicary, he did not learn a ***** thing from being fired. So what this kid is 12 for 13 couple td's no picks, but Richt says he cant grasp the playbook, hard headed sob he better learn to adjust and make changes. Makes me wonder who else is on the bench that should be playing

I agree. Adjust your playbook to the athlete - hard to believe this kid sat on the bench last two weeks without meaningful reps, or that he wasnt actually the starter - The upside compared to RoZier is crazy, even without full grasp of the playbook.

Advertisement
Jadon haselwood has to be liking what he is seeing from kosi

Advertisement
The only logic here is that Rosier has looked much better in practice and Perry has issues with bad reads. The problem is that when the lights come on, Rosier is terrible.

Rosier can’t be any better with reads .....Am I right? I really don’t know what’s taken this so long , but oh well. It’s happened

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back