Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT, i have argued with a bunch of you guys the difference in a practice all american and a gamer, you just never know till you put him in a real game what he can really do, who cares about practice, its practice. I never bought into Richt's **** about Perry just cant grasp the book, *** that book and put the boy in the game, Saban did it, but MR the O guru cant ?? I still have a problem with Richt's ability to change, to make changes on the fly if nessicary, he did not learn a ***** thing from being fired. So what this kid is 12 for 13 couple td's no picks, but Richt says he cant grasp the playbook, hard headed sob he better learn to adjust and make changes. Makes me wonder who else is on the bench that should be playing
I'm all about putting talented guys into the game, even if they don't grasp the entire playbook - you have them in for a limited portion of it that they know.

QB is the one position on O that you can't do that for - they have to know what's going on.

Advertisement
With Perry we beat the brakes off the rest of the schedule besides the ACC title game and who knows then lets see

I agree. Adjust your playbook to the athlete - hard to believe this kid sat on the bench last two weeks without meaningful reps, or that he wasnt actually the starter - The upside compared to RoZier is crazy, even without full grasp of the playbook.

yes sir, does it look like he dont know the playbook ? hate to see what happens if he ever learns it lol

What other obvious things do you think Richt is going to discover today?

We landed on the moon? Color TV? Unleaded gasoline?

Advertisement
Rosier can’t be any better with reads .....Am I right? I really don’t know what’s taken this so long , but oh well. It’s happened
It’s definitely puzzling why Richt continued to stay with Rosier. That the only thing I can think of at this point. Similar to Kaaya looking incredibly accurate in practice in 2016

Advertisement
Advertisement
E16752B4-3D8E-4AF2-81EF-A1DF236A491B.png

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back