Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not been impressed with the way deejay Dallas played today I will Say that. Needs to take the yards that’s given and not try to play a game that isn’t necessarily suited for your strengths

Advertisement
Where are the Malweak apologists that said his throws against Savannah state were “beautiful”?

N’kosi, the fxckin gawd

The crazy thing is he will only get better with playing time. Yea he might struggle with reads but that is every young QB. Trevor lawrence threw a bad pick earlier today kosi not perfect but he is my QB1

Advertisement
It’s definitely puzzling why Richt continued to stay with Rosier. That the only thing I can think of at this point. Similar to Kaaya looking incredibly accurate in practice in 2016

Perry was suspended first game and that made this an easy transition. Bring him in vs Savannah St. he was supposed to come in vs Toledo but Rosier played good. Then he takes over vs FIU

I saw we weren't moving the ball with Rosier the first 2 drives and was 2/3. I wonder what made Richt think, I'm putting Perry in. Just his thought process. I think this is the excitement we needed to our season. It feels this is the game where our season just started.

Advertisement
Game should be more lopsided. This blows. We blow. You blow. I blow.
20180922_171627.jpg

Advertisement
Have not been impressed with the way deejay Dallas played today I will Say that. Needs to take the yards that’s given and not try to play a game that isn’t necessarily suited for your strengths

He’s normally very decisive once he squares up pads but that catch he had on sideline cost us a first down . Perry lead him to sideline and he started dancing and he could’ve put ran the lb

Advertisement
Oddly hesitant on plays. He’s a bull. Let the other guys have wiggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back