Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
he laid that pass into harley nicely.
Nah he's showing the right amount of touch on all his throws. That lob pass to Brevin for the TD was a thing of beauty.

I should know, I get to watch Cam Newton throwing fastballs every ******* week.

"If you talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk" - JJ
Kosi has led this team to 4 scores. He earns a start against NC. No question. Best chance to win.

Advertisement
Shocked by this performance honestly from Perry..

NOT, i have argued with a bunch of you guys the difference in a practice all american and a gamer, you just never know till you put him in a real game what he can really do, who cares about practice, its practice. I never bought into Richt's **** about Perry just cant grasp the book, *** that book and put the boy in the game, Saban did it, but MR the O guru cant ?? I still have a problem with Richt's ability to change, to make changes on the fly if nessicary, he did not learn a ***** thing from being fired. So what this kid is 12 for 13 couple td's no picks, but Richt says he cant grasp the playbook, hard headed sob he better learn to adjust and make changes. Makes me wonder who else is on the bench that should be playing

*2Pac voice*

All you old Rosiers tryna advance
It's all over now, take it like a man
Malik's lookin' like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick
Tryna playmake throwin picks, you sit on a bench
Let it be known, this N'Kosi Perry
Lovin' how he got defenders crazy.
Against all odds!

Advertisement
N’Kosi to Blowsier :

giphy.gif

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

RIcht has seen Perry and Rosier in practice everyday for almost two seasons in a row.

He knows that Perry understand how to make a quick read and Rosier does not.

So why would he keep forcing Rosier to run an offense that he doesn’t understand? Or keep running it burn put the guy in that does understand?

He tried cramming a square peg and a round hole for two seasons. That’s two straight years that we made no progress. We’re literally starting at step 1 right now, and hes been the HC for 3 years.

Preach

Remember last year the narrative of the Clemson loss to Syracuse was that they lost cuz the qb got hurt. I hope that’s the narrative for LSU. We lost cuz of malik and we’re a completely diff team with N’kosi

Advertisement
I’ve been calling N’kosi black Jesus since he committed to my friends , my phone is blowing up with “ he walks”?

I don't want to over hype Perry's performance because he is doing what a QB at Miami should be doing... looking like a Heisman Candidate vs FIU and he's done that.

Advertisement
Y’all think Richt’s liking what he’s seeing so he didn’t go conservative before half or he wanted to see Perry operate in the 2 min offense?

RIcht has seen Perry and Rosier in practice everyday for almost two seasons in a row.

He knows that Perry understand how to make a quick read and Rosier does not.

So why would he keep forcing Rosier to run an offense that he doesn’t understand? Or keep running it burn put the guy in that does understand?

He tried cramming a square peg and a round hole for two seasons. That’s two straight years that we made no progress. We’re literally starting at step 1 right now, and hes been the HC for 3 years.

Stop hating. Perry was fresh out of high school last year. He was suspended game 1. Richt had a few easy opponents to work Perry in and did so

Nah there were multiple throws Malik missed that could have swung the game.
Well if we grade perry the same as rosier and we being real..he’s been solid with the throws he’s made..but against better comp, he has 2 throws today that should’ve been picked..now that we at halftime let us all remember this is FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back