Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
As great as this is it's even better to think that if FIU was playing FSU today, it would be a 10-7 game at halftime. Or maybe I'm giving Wiilie to much credit.

Relax. Nick Saban wouldn’t be able to do squat with this team. The talent descrepancy is ridiculous.
I dont get why people dont understand this, retarded ****. Of course hes going to lose to us wtf

People dont understand we think he would do good here not FIU..........MR at FIU wouldnt be able to move the ball at all

Advertisement
Remeber back in the day when a great player would go out and the 2nd string guy would come in and make you forget who the **** he replaced? Just happened to me. Who did Harley replace?

Advertisement
No more designed QB runs with Rosier, let the kid throw the ball. Get him more reps doing that. This is exciting to see what's taking place

Kosi looking cozy in the game.
Much more efficient.
He will have bumps as a RS frosh but.. we going to be alright as an offense now.
Just about gave up too

Advertisement
What? Even the announcer was talking about how open the middle of the field was. Why did it take us so long to attack it?

Why did Kosi not start game 1?
what the **** are you talking about, so long to attack it? Literally both throws that drive were attacking the middle of the field. lol did you even watch the drive?

I was calling for Kosi to start since last year, so dont come at me with that bs

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back