Canes v F$U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull**** ending, I don’t give a fvck what happens from here on out. Addition by subtraction as they say.

Advertisement
I wish we could have won today and lost next week, but it's better to pull off the band aid quickly

Advertisement
I don’t see why this would get him fired. If he wins the next two and even a bowl game, I don’t see him going.

but don't forget about the 12 seconds that Manny let run off the clock before calling the timeout on 1st and goal.

Advertisement
Anyone still advocating for this clown piece of ****, lispy *** corch needs to be dumped into the everglades

Advertisement
Advertisement
Such a poorly coached team especially the defense. The offense couldn't cover it up in the end.
Honestly the offensive miscues put us in this hole to begin with. We should have won going away but TVD and Lashlee were horrendous in the 1st half. That's two weeks in a row where the offense was careless with the football. If you know the D is mediocre at best the last thing you need to do is be careless with the football

Correction. After watching the last 4 minutes again, it was Kitchens thst got caught looking in the backfield while in 1 v 1 man coverage.

The 4th down and 14 call was just horrible as well. We saw this at Pitt and other games. Players don't know how to play the sticks and look like a Chinese fire drill.

I'm ready for the Diaz era to end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back