Canes v F$U

Status
Not open for further replies.
alfred hitchcock workout GIF

Advertisement
I disagree. You're blaming the offense!!! Really?
This is a rivalry game. The offense came back and gave us a lead that the defense couldn't close despite 3rd & long and 4 & 14 with 1 minute left.

4th & 14 with multiple DBs leaving a WR wide open down the middle of the field. It's a poorly coached defense. We've seen thst poor zone coverage in nearly every game with the same completion result. Diaz not even smart enough to call a different coverage such as cover 2 man under and there's nowhere to go with the ball. Instead he plays some type of quarters or dime coverage where our guys act like stick figures covering space and not people.
Don't be so emotional I want Diaz gone too. Manny coaches the entire team not just one side and I absolutely blame the offense as much as I blame the defense. The offense dug the whole in the first half and the defense jumped in it. Everyone should be accountable. 3 turnovers, two of which led to short fields and easy points are huge reasons why we lost as well or did those not happen?

Advertisement
Don't be so emotional I want Diaz gone too. Manny coaches the entire team not just one side and I absolutely blame the offense as much as I blame the defense. The offense dug the whole in the first half and the defense jumped in it. Everyone should be accountable. 3 turnovers, two of which led to short fields and easy points are huge reasons why we lost as well or did those not happen?
When has the defense been accountable? How many offsides penalties?

This is year 6 of Manny's defense and it's his worst. Let's not forget that.

When has the defense been accountable? How many offsides penalties?

This is year 6 of Manny's defense and it's his worst. Let's not forget that.
Still emotional I see, wanting someone gone means fired or do we not understand that? Does getting fired for performance mean accountability asking for a friend ?

Advertisement
Still emotional I see, wanting someone gone means fired or do we not understand that? Does getting fired for performance mean accountability asking for a friend ?
Regardless. You were blaming the offense. They did their job giving the defense a lead despite 3 1st half turnovers. The defense played well most of the 2nd half, but reverted to it's norm down the stretch.

You could say the offense failed in the 4 minute drill, but you would expect the defense to keep them out of the endzone.

Regardless. You were blaming the offense. They did their job giving the defense a lead despite 3 1st half turnovers. The defense played well most of the 2nd half, but reverted to it's norm down the stretch.

You could say the offense failed in the 4 minute drill, but you would expect the defense to keep them out of the endzone.
Letting them complete a 59 yard passport was the single biggest ****up I've ever seen.

Letting them complete a 59 yard passport was the single biggest ****up I've ever seen.
Correcrion. My apologies to DJ Ivey. He was not the person who got beast deep with 2:30 lefr 8n the game.. It was Cam Kitchens with 1 v 1 coverage and got caught looking in the backfield.

IDK why we'd have a safety lined up 1 v 1 against a fast WR.

Last edited:
I’m devastated after this loss. You have the ball up 8 and lose the game? This is the worst FSU Team Miami has lost to in the modern era.

Advertisement

I blamed them both if you read my posts but we can agree to disagree 🤷‍♂️ Carry on

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back