Canes v F$U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
As soon as I saw Ivey on the field I knew they were going to score

The 4th and 14 is the cb thats worse than Ivey...TECOURY COUCH.

I mean the middle of the fielsd is CONSISTENTLY OPEN on Mannys defense though.....i still have no idea why they didnt heat dude up.....not a delayed blitz...but bring numbers in his face....but i actually do...Manny is a legit p*ssy and his defense is the epitome of puss* cghit...creative up front and soft behind is the epiome of being a ***** because it makes nooooo sense

Another slow start bites us in the ***. Didn’t start playing until the second half . Get Manny out!

Advertisement
51573924-D22C-4B65-ADBB-2AA671AB3BB9.png

Advertisement
I am still f$cking in shock a 3-6 team who lost to sh$t *** team just beat Miami! We beat Pitt, but choke at the Doak? We commit over 20 penalties, 3 turnovers, and get beat on 3 and 14! Common, someone fire Manny

Honestly the offensive miscues put us in this hole to begin with. We should have won going away but TVD and Lashlee were horrendous in the 1st half. That's two weeks in a row where the offense was careless with the football. If you know the D is mediocre at best the last thing you need to do is be careless with the football
I disagree. You're blaming the offense!!! Really?
This is a rivalry game. The offense came back and gave us a lead that the defense couldn't close despite 3rd & long and 4 & 14 with 1 minute left.

4th & 14 with multiple DBs leaving a WR wide open down the middle of the field. It's a poorly coached defense. We've seen thst poor zone coverage in nearly every game with the same completion result. Diaz not even smart enough to call a different coverage such as cover 2 man under and there's nowhere to go with the ball. Instead he plays some type of quarters or dime coverage where our guys act like stick figures covering space and not people.

Calling timeout with 58 seconds left on the one yard line? Why not flop and have the time and timeouts?
Because before they ran that play you want us to flop on, they run the clock down 30 seconds,, you are as clueless as Manny. Running clock dude.

Advertisement
So, the defense collapse was rushing 3 and playing soft zone. Now we know why Mack Brown fired Diaz.
Exactly what it was.

The worst part is...the 3 rushers consisted of Deandre johnson who i cant remember having a sack this year...who simply just ran full speed up the field so was a non factor so it was like a 2 man rush.

They were so scared of this dude running for the first that they did that dumb sh*

I'm thoroughly disgusted. The next week is going to be the most interesting in the last 20 years.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back