Canes v F$U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Allowed a team with a QB that can barely throw complete a 60-yard pass on the first play of a game winning 80 yard drive.

Then on 4th and 14 surrendered a 23 yard pass to the 1, by the same garbage QB.

Advertisement
A team that has almost 20 penalties and the first time i can say all of them were warranted need their coach fired.

went for it on 4th down earlier in the game...pooched up at the end....gives up a 4th and 14 to a terrible passer...and it wasnt even close...kid was wide ****** open and our guys were covering grass.

I didnt really say it before too much but he HAS TO BE GONE B4 MONDAY. The whole staff and i have a homie on the staff but this is rinky dink. We dont have no one to stand up n call some better sh*&t than that on 4th and 14?.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t see why this would get him fired. If he wins the next two and even a bowl game, I don’t see him going.
That’s what I’m thinking….which is why we need to lose out. He gets to 6 and and a bowl, he’s not going anywhere.

Straight up **** show. You know the defense won't stop them. Let them score and try to tie the game up. Better that Diaz is fired though
the whole reason why YOU CALL THE TO is to let them score so you can get the ball back with plenty of time.

Advertisement
A team that has almost 20 penalties and the first time i can say all of them were warranted need their coach fired.

went for it on 4th down earlier in the game...pooched up at the end....gives up a 4th and 14 to a terrible passer...and it wasnt even close...kid was wide ****** open and our guys were covering grass.

I didnt really say it before too much but he HAS TO BE GONE B4 MONDAY. The whole staff and i have a homie on the staff but this is rinky dink. We dont have no one to stand up n call some better sh*&t than that on 4th and 14?.
There was like four white jerseys standing around watching him catch the ball. We don't cover receivers. We cover grass.

So, the defense collapse was rushing 3 and playing soft zone. Now we know why Mack Brown fired Diaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back