Nah, we ain't laughing RGIII.

Jonah Hill GIF

Advertisement
There’s our future playing like he normally does

Good of Lashlee to get him an easy completion to start the drive

Our half from **** may have just ended.

Let’s see if TVD and the boys can turn it around beginning right now

LETS GO CANES

Could this be like the inverse of the Kaaya years where we’d come out fast only to lose the game down the stretch? One can dream.

Advertisement
Van dymes
This is uva unc repeated
Van dymes has weathered the storm
We win second half and win another close one
Fsu is gonna do some fsu things soon
We did ours already

TVD is a rhythm passer and he threw some dimes on that drive. Let’s get a stop and and score again

Advertisement
Sorry I can’t. However, it will be obvious after it comes out. The straw that stirs the defense… let’s just beat these fools and go home

Well, I hope it's something along the lines of "the tomato king promised the refs a lifetime supply of ketchup to make sure UM wins"

Advertisement
FSU coaching staff has to be the worse! That was the same trick play that we ran on Pitt 4 tha TD! Those Klowns were supposed to had’ve been prepared & waiting for that 😂😂😂😂😂! J$&@s C$&@?t I’m scared to death😂😂😂😂😂 Boi Van Dyke threw a smoker in there to Smith! Lawwwwwwwwd I’m scared to death

Now if the defense can get a stop and get the ball back to the offense. Another score would be deflating for FSU considering they've dominated the 1st half.

Theyve dominated off of our mistakes and penalties... but I agree make it a 1 score game before the half and theyll feel deflated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back