Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The warning signs were there. Sure, losing to this year's LSU team isn't bad. The fashion in which we lost was the more concerning factor. This offensive staff needs to be fired across the board.

And also the DB's don't turn around, the LB'ers all regressed. Dude honestly.................FIRE EVERYONE!!!!

Richt has coached the last 3 games like his job is on the line. All losses are on the coach. Again I like the guy but......

Advertisement
The solution is not only an new OC. We need a new head coach because Richt is incapable of making prudent day game decisions. He has COGNITIVE PROBLEMS fellas.

The whole offense needs to be thrown away, we need some coaches that will turn high school football students it to dogs and not vanilla ***** *** *******.

Advertisement
In the last three games we've scored 7 points in the second half total. Weren't we a second half team last year when Rosier was leading comebacks?

Richt is going to make this easy for Blake James. That might have been our easiest game remaining and we blew it. We were in a winning position in the second half and couldn't have played worse. Truly, I've been an apologist, someone who thinks others are irrational and emotional. But it's clear Richt can't do it anymore. I'd hate to see Diaz go, but if it's a full house-cleaning that would be best for us. Our team is pathetic. Embarrassing.

I’m more upset with myself....when we were winning I enjoyed it so much, however, I didn’t fully appreciate the dominance... the last 15 years has simply been devastating ugh 😑..... oh how my mighty CANES have fallen

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't believe that we wait until the last few minutes to act like we have a pulse. Like, we really want to win the game in the last few minutes to a team that hasn't beaten us at home in 40 years. WTF!

What’s more impressive than the loss was watching Bryant “Mount” Mckinnie get into a Chevy Camero.

Also say McDermott on the way out and actually told him we could have used him tonight. I know **** is bad after saying that.

14, 13, 12 against shi*t teams r u kidding me this o line is junk our qbs are junk, there better be some f’in changes on this worthless offense and special teams, we just wasted a year on with a top 5 defense unf*cking believable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back