Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Somewhere Butch is laughing, or crank calling UM BOT members.... and laughing.

Advertisement
Season is over

*rosier will absolutely finish it out as the starter
*jarren wont see 1 snap
*Blake james extends mork rick as his mandingo hairy chested wife fists him

No story - Perry played well and was pulled at the first sign of adversity and Richt then ran with Rosier, a guy we all know is ****.

Now suddenly Perry is asked to win the game against Duke after not playing for three weeks. It's awful coaching.
THIS

Advertisement
I always like when the dipchit announcers are calling your coach’s decision making questionable.
What's even worse is the announcers need to be polite so what they are really thinking is 10X worse than what they say.

I called it, we can only score 14. Duke wins or loses depending on what they score.

Advertisement
The warning signs were there. Sure, losing to this year's LSU team isn't bad. The fashion in which we lost was the more concerning factor. This offensive staff needs to be fired across the board.
thats all i needed, that was a statement game against an SEC power

Advertisement
N’Kosi made some good throws on that last drive. You put a freshman in with **** poor field position all game long down 8 and expect him win for you, which he almost did. Despite our offensive line not pass blocking worth a ****.

But..but...butttt MORK GOT US THE IPF. He donated 1 mil too!!!!! Only did it for the tax writeoff, that sleazeball. It's always the ones that act holier than thou that you need to watch out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back