Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richt called the game like we were up by 50 after the second TD. What was the point of not trying to score with 2 minutes left in the half? And then it took us all 4 minutes to get down there at the end. Do we even practice a 2 minute drill?
Richt’s time has passed.

Advertisement
And also the DB's don't turn around, the LB'ers all regressed. Dude honestly.................FIRE EVERYONE!!!!

I'm not even worried about the defensive side of the ball. The offense needs to go at this point. And Richt finally needs to put an onus on special teams.

I am gonna become a Washington State fan...who is with me. Fun to watch with an interesting coach. Leach does more with 2 stars than Richt can do with 4 star athletes.

Advertisement
How do you lose a game when your RBs have the following stat lines:

Homer 18 for 133, 1 TD
Dallas 12 for 124, 1 TD

I know our turnovers hurt, especially because of where they happened on the field. But why try to pass so much (13/38 for 111 yards total) when the run game is working so obviously easily? It's maddening. Richt and crew should not be back next year.

Advertisement
Playing strong defense and running the football been a winning combination (especially when you don't have a good quarterback) since the beginning of time.

Miami isn't losing football games to the likes of Duke, even with Malik f'n Rosier at QB if they run the ball 45 times a game.

lol

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back