Canes v. Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gurvan got trucked right there on the kick return?👀 my god lol. Hall you got to show up man lol , I’ve been hyping him up for almost 3 years

Idk if u saw but if it weren’t for Knowles we wouldn’t have recovered that fumble. Seemed like there was no urgency from Gurvan or just wasn’t aware of what was happening idek.

Advertisement
I will say those 2 throws were impressive. Now if Enos would run shotgun more it would be alot easier for JW.
While he can run the offense with the fullback ,It’s clear he operates even be better and more instinctive out of shotgun

He's played really good football, man.

The haters seething quietly in the corner hoping not to be noticed.

It's a joke. I'm actually somewhat impressed with him- he's improved every year. His measurables were about as bad as I've ever seen coming into the program, but he's worked hard. Thats more than I can say for a lot of players.

Manny is a joke dude and isn’t going to make it here. It’s clear as crystal which is why I’ve checked out. I haven’t watched a single down of this game and feel great. Of course I check the score and the board while I’m watching a pretty entertaining bama USCe game. Point being I’m not allowing myself to get ****ed about a program that no one in the university gives a **** about. They don’t give a **** then I don’t. Hopefully manny and Blake are gone in 2021 and we finally luck out on some hires.

Bye.

Advertisement
Manny is a joke dude and isn’t going to make it here. It’s clear as crystal which is why I’ve checked out. I haven’t watched a single down of this game and feel great. Of course I check the score and the board while I’m watching a pretty entertaining bama USCe game. Point being I’m not allowing myself to get ****ed about a program that no one in the university gives a **** about. They don’t give a **** then I don’t. Hopefully manny and Blake are gone in 2021 and we finally luck out on some hires.
You're so edgy brah!

Advertisement
The GOAT. Eat **** CIS

View attachment 97164

Happy.gif

Idk if u saw but if it weren’t for Knowles we wouldn’t have recovered that fumble. Seemed like there was no urgency from Gurvan or just wasn’t aware of what was happening idek.
I have seen Sean Taylor get trucked on a kickoff before too, it happens to the best of them buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back