Canes Undrafted Free Agents

really hoping carter makes a good impression with the broncos, hoping to see him make a 53 either in Denver or elsewhere

Advertisement
Yearby is slow for a college running back and no one can deny that. He got caught from behind a lot. But it was always while carving the defense for 10 or 15 yrd gashes and was a **** of a receiver out of the backfield. I would say just as good if not better then Walton and that's not a downgrade. He was very productive here and if his vision proves to be elite in the the NFL his speed shouldnt matter to much. I think he will actually turn out to be one of the UDFA that prove they were better then that. Hope I'm right.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif
Im really not far off. Now go watch yearby highlights and tell me im off.
0a95c080eb26a29f4533c222d1f94d66.jpg
7769c419a83135bdb660aa0972a61636.jpg

Joe Yearby couldn't pick up a blitz to save his life. His between the tackles short yardage game is non-existent.

But hey! What do I know? He didn't even get drafted and I guarantee Walton will.
Hey! You must have missed the part where it was as a pass catcher out of the backfield. Also i was mainly stating i could see yearby making it in the league. NOT ONCE did i ever say Yearby was the better back. It is obvious there are so much more to being a great running back and Walton has alot of that. Obviously more then the aforementioned Yearby. Some of you guys will **** on a player and have no basis on it. I stated in the initial post i think highly of Walton as a pass catcher just think Yearby is great as well and could make a team. Just so there is no mix up there. Also If your gonna reply at least read to comprehend my post. Thanks.

Yearby is slow for a college running back and no one can deny that. He got caught from behind a lot. But it was always while carving the defense for 10 or 15 yrd gashes and was a **** of a receiver out of the backfield. I would say just as good if not better then Walton and that's not a downgrade. He was very productive here and if his vision proves to be elite in the the NFL his speed shouldnt matter to much. I think he will actually turn out to be one of the UDFA that prove they were better then that. Hope I'm right.

giphy.gif

Joe Yearby couldn't pick up a blitz to save his life. His between the tackles short yardage game is non-existent.

But hey! What do I know? He didn't even get drafted and I guarantee Walton will.
Hey! You must have missed the part where it was as a pass catcher out of the backfield. Also i was mainly stating i could see yearby making it in the league. NOT ONCE did i ever say Yearby was the better back. It is obvious there are so much more to being a great running back and Walton has alot of that. Obviously more then the aforementioned Yearby. Some of you guys will **** on a player and have no basis on it. I stated in the initial post i think highly of Walton as a pass catcher just think Yearby is great as well and could make a team. Just so there is no mix up there. Also If your gonna reply at least read to comprehend my post. Thanks.

*********!!! Look above at the bolded in your first porst..That's exactly what you said.

Jesus ******* Christ you're like a child

*********!!! Look above at the bolded in your first porst..That's exactly what you said.

Dude your a moron read the post. It was as a pass catcher. Just because i placed a period after the statement doesnt mean i moved to a new thought. Lol but hey thanks for pointing out Im the idiot because you cant read for understanding.

Dude your a moron read the post. It was as a pass catcher. Just because i placed a period after the statement doesnt mean i moved to a new thought. Lol but hey thanks for pointing out Im the idiot because you cant read for understanding.

He's not better at Walton than anything other than the shuttle drill.

Full stop

Advertisement

He's not better at Walton than anything other than the shuttle drill.

Full stop
Lol ok buddy.

I'll try to keep this updated

Broncos - Jamal Carter

Dolphins - Malcolm Lewis

Falcons - Jermaine Grace

Packers - Justin Vogel

Seahawks - Standish Dobard (Try out)

Waiting:
Joseph Yearby

Heard the Bronco coach on Sirius NFL today. He referred to Jamal "Charles" from Miami as a draft grade safety that was picked up as a free agent. Not good when coach doesn't remember your name.

Packers must like Vogel. They cut their incumbent punter from last season yesterday. Highsmith effect. Looks like Vogel will make the squad.

Advertisement
Back