Canes Undrafted Free Agents

Advertisement
I was hopin that the Fins woulda snatched Grace with the quickness, smh. At least they showed Malc some love.

YES!!! about **** time the Falcons started getting some UM talent on the team besides Bosher. I had a feeling the Falcons would make a move on Jermaine Grace, all Quinn wants is undersized LBers with speed.

Advertisement
Wish Birds would have taken Elder few picks before he went. I think Grace has a real shot with the Birds! Hope he is hungry.

Advertisement
Good for lewis but tbh, the dolphins have the worst personnel evaluators come draft time

Advertisement
Yearby=Dumb as ****

Just because he would have been useful for depth for us doesn't mean that it made any sense for his pro prospects to come back. Like Kaaya, he is what he is. If he was going UDFA this year, he'd be UDFA next year too.

Advertisement
Yearby=Dumb as ****

Just because he would have been useful for depth for us doesn't mean that it made any sense for his pro prospects to come back. Like Kaaya, he is what he is. If he was going UDFA this year, he'd be UDFA next year too.

There was an outside chance of Kaaya having a better year and fixing some stuff, but Yearby is what he is. Would have helped my piece of mind had he stayed, but probably wouldn't have helped him at all.

Like I said before the draft. Short, Slow, Not a good blocker.. It already hard for short fast guys to get drafted at anything but special team.. Yearby only had vision and hands.. His best landing places are: The Pats, Packers, Giants, and Lions since they like to use RB out of the back field.

I'm rooting hard for Yearby. He's got a family to take care of. Think he can make a living as a 3rd down back w his hands. He's not the fastest, he's not the biggest, but his vision, cutting ability, and hands along w popping 5-6ypc should get him some consideration. If that 5-6 **** who my Bears drafted from the MEAC got drafted (still don't understand that dumb pick among many), certainly Yearby can latch on to a practice squad or even sneak into a 53 man roster.

Advertisement
Back