Canes test positive

Are ppl dying? Are ppl dying at a significant rate? Are these deaths in addition to the "common" deaths you are spouting off about? Who are you to qualify which deaths are "significant"? I find your whole train of thought disgusting
And so what. Are you the new supreme leader? The guys posting data and some of you guys are just crying...

Advertisement
Yes because most Americans are the picture of health. None of us are overweight or have asthma or the pressure or diabetes or any of that yucky stuff that none of the Ironman fit MAGA-loids have.

People with pre-existing issues like the ones that COVID thrives on are likely the majority in this country.

The MAGA-loid is always talking about "yeah, but it's only killing yucky old people or nasty fat people or sorry suckers with HBP or diabetes." And what about the people it's not killing but might be fcking up long term? Quit minimizing this ****. You can be optimistic and not stick your head in the sand.

There's no sense being hysterical and thinking everyone's going to die, but we need to be realistic in order to finally get this **** under control. MAGA-loids are doing no one in America a favor by constantly trying to downplay the severity of COVID with all of their caveats and "yeah, buts".

Realize it's serious. Spread the word that it's serious. And maybe more of the similarly situated dopes will start appreciating how serious it is and making some alterations to their decadent lives in order to curtail the spread.
Too late. They should've done it before hand. Simple Biology. Nature is solidifying the gene pool.

Advertisement
So globally Doctors were instructed to give fake diagnoses for the cause of death? Or was that just happening in Merica?

Why do you think global governments are moving in that direction?

Are the test(s) being rigged in other countries like Italy as well?

What’s the end game?

Yes all of the test are rigged from what I see how else can fruit, tigers, and goats all test positive for covid19??

Just the CDC instructed Doctors to give fake Diagnosis to inflate the numbers in the US. Which is why countries like Russia that have roughly 150 million people only reporting 12,000 deaths due to covid19. China has a population of over 1.3 billion ppl but only 5,000 deaths due to COVID19. But the US is about to reach “200,000” deaths due to covid19?? Doesn’t add up.

Wannabe internet dictators. In reality nothing to worry about...
I just don't get making everything always political. I'm pretty sure those bars in NYC selling $1 appetizers to get around the bars not serving alcohol requirement aren't MAGA strongholds, nor are the patrons. I apply the same logic to all the people in their 20's getting together that have likely fueled most of this spread.

Young adults are selfish, stupid, and think they're invincible. They always have been and always will be.

Advertisement
Yes all of the test are rigged from what I see how else can fruit, tigers, and goats all test positive for covid19??

Just the CDC instructed Doctors to give fake Diagnosis to inflate the numbers in the US. Which is why countries like Russia that have roughly 150 million people only reporting 12,000 deaths due to covid19. China has a population of over 1.3 billion ppl but only 5,000 deaths due to COVID19. But the US is about to reach “200,000” deaths due to covid19?? Doesn’t add up.

What’s the end game? Transfer of wealth?

Advertisement
Wolverines . . .

1595093458327.png

Advertisement
I just don't get making everything always political. I'm pretty sure those bars in NYC selling $1 appetizers to get around the bars not serving alcohol requirement aren't MAGA strongholds, nor are the patrons. I apply the same logic to all the people in their 20's getting together that have likely fueled most of this spread.

Young adults are selfish, stupid, and think they're invincible. They always have been and always will be.
So i won't throw stones when it comes to the 20 somethings.
To double down on Ny appetizers, la business owners are fighting back. They're definitely not magaloids. (Not yet😉) but people sitting at home completely put of touch with what's going on in the streets will always be asinine.

Now the MAGA-loid's rallying cry is that only worthless old people are dying, so it's OK.

That's actually more a Chi-Com deal. After 40 years of their disastrous 1 child policy, they had to figure something out to curtail their ever increasing aging population.

So i won't throw stones when it comes to the 20 somethings.
To double down on Ny appetizers, la business owners are fighting back. They're definitely not magaloids. (Not yet😉) but people sitting at home completely put of touch with what's going on in the streets will always be asinine.
Newsome nuggets and Cuomo chips . . .

Advertisement
Back