Canes still in strong position for 4-star QB Johnson Jr.

Advertisement
I think his OV to NC State was Monday & Tuesday and ended this morning. And he doesn't go to FSU until the weekend. Makes sense, I guess, to squeeze in. Wonder who pushed for this- maybe the staff figures it's now or never.

Watch his highlight tape. Also the fact that in a terrible year for QBs he's not one of the 12 most accurate prospects is no bueno for him as a passer.

But what I like is that MJJ is a prospect with versatility. Either he will become way more accurate or he could be all All-ACC at DB or WR depending on his hands.
There were multiple qbs rated higher than he was that finished lower than him, the fact that he finished there in a setting that doesn’t really play to an advantage to his game is very encouraging. Remember he’s a dynamic athlete which his ability to use his legs is limited in that setting

dude probably wants to see all his finalists with his dad... his dad probably does not have many weeks away from his football gig at OR thus he probably is jamming them in.. im speculating of course

Someone applying some actual logic to the situation.

This may or may not be the case, but it at least takes existing facts to attempt an answer that makes sense based on those facts.

If his father is with him, remember that as a coach at another P5 institution, he is expected to be fully available during the week AND weekends starting very soon, which is the upcoming summer/fall practice and recruiting season.

Advertisement
It’s definitely just that right wants to stick with Rosier the redshirt senior. I think without a doubt jarren is more talented than Malik and the same goes for N’kosi.

I think Jarron might be the most technically sound QB on the Roster. He just gotta learn the plays.

Advertisement
Looking forward to Johnson joining the commit list soon.

We'll find out soon enough how good the evaluation skills of the staff are.

We're getting top targets.

If they produce, we'll be in fine shape at the QB position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sure he told our coaches he was coming while he was here. On a side note, he’s an impressive looking kid for that young age. He’s going to be built like a big NFL WR by his sophomore year here.

Advertisement
Back