IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
[TWEET]930122727423463424[/TWEET]

[TWEET]930121683511513088[/TWEET]

[TWEET]930122086185566208[/TWEET]

No bad for two dudes who couldn't play at Miami midway through the season

Advertisement
Fan of week: Drunk dude who hit ND's bus with a bottle.

I truly believe that incident set the tone for the jungle they were about to enter.

I don’t think people noticed but Zach had his best game vs. ND

Advertisement

I truly believe that incident set the tone for the jungle they were about to enter.

Please say theres video of this

https://www.ndinsider.com/football/...cle_f2c5031e-c775-11e7-82de-233496fc339e.html

This article is quite funny

Lots of Notre dame tears in the bottom half

I wasn't able to attend the game but the last part of chanting "overrated" reminds me of the orange bowl

Never will forget "Bye Bye Bosworth"

GO CANES!!!

Hey BigDikCane....your signature, is that from the Miami Northwestern locker-room smackdown the Bulls coach put on his players during halftime?

He was merely offering a drink to a bus full of Irishmen. Who knew they would not open to window to catch the drink.

Advertisement
Advertisement

He was merely offering a drink to a bus full of Irishmen. Who knew they would not open to window to catch the drink.

What greater gesture of comradery exists - than that of a man sharing his beer with his opponents?

Advertisement
I’ve been a huge Critic of McCloud. Glad he played well on Saturday. Hope he continues to play well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with the best prep leading up to the game, they still wouldn't win. They were slow and lumbering.

The overrated chant, I have never understood or liked it. You are essentially diminishing your win over a higher ranked opponent.

What greater gesture of comradery exists - than that of a man sharing his beer with his opponents?

Exactly. What Irishman would not understand.

Advertisement
Back