Canes Qualify For Bowl Game-Herd Goes Into Deep Depression

I mean, if you feel a 7 win season is great for the program, then congrats. You are apart of the fanbase that welcomes complacency.

Forgive me, but it was my understanding that hallucinogenics were passé. Do me a favor, point out in my post where I state that a "7 win season is great for the program."

Hey OJ, when you next decide you want to accuse someone of saying something give some thought to not making up stuff when the original document can be found at the top of the page. Just a concept!

Advertisement
If you listen to Richts press conference you’d think we hammered Clemson, Georgia or some other top 10 team, as opposed to a 4 win team and a VT fan base that wants the HC fired.

Also STOP comparing Richt to Dabo! In what world is this comparison valid? Dabo was a first time YOUNG coach that was only in his second full year. He was the WR coach and took over on an interim basis his first year. Dabo was all upside.

Richt is a fossil with 18 years of failed HCing experience

First of all, Shirley, don't tell me what I can and cannot do.

So now you are attacking the Richt press conferences. Hopefully, you can slam him for what he ate for lunch yesterday. And you're right, the gall of that man praising his players for winning a football game. He should have come out and said; "Those bums with the "U's" on their helmets were terrible tonight, have no talent, have no courage and should have lost the game. Simply put...they STINK."

One of the great analogies that will be recreated by Coach Richt next year is Dabo Swinney had a very challenging 3rd season (like Coach Richt) and the following year started his run to National Championships (just like Coach Richt will do).

As my original post clearly stated, you haters are suicidal because the Canes beat V. Tech and are now on your hands and knees praying to your 'God of Hate' that Pittsburgh will destroy them.

You and your ilk are weak and pathetic!

article-2687016-1F88773600000578-458_634x417.jpg

Here's the thing, even your memes are not interesting or funny, but at least you are remaining true to yourself.

Attachments

• 1542643409581.png
    1542643409581.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
Forgive me, but it was my understanding that hallucinogenics were passé. Do me a favor, point out in my post where I state that a "7 win season is great for the program."

Hey OJ, when you next decide you want to accuse someone of saying something give some thought to not making up stuff when the original document can be found at the top of the page. Just a concept!
I mean, you come on this forum and puff out your bird chest like the Canes toppled the mighty Crimson Tide.

Well, golly gee, thank you, Dr. Freud, for your penetrating analysis of me. Not only are you a renowned psychiatrist, but you are also a mind reader.

You have a big future in the Carnival sideshow world, alongside the chap who bites off chicken heads, the pixie dust spreader on the Tilt-A-Whirl, the genius who guesses people’s weight and the Cane hater who does the barkin’ for the yak lady.

Seriously, you are as they say...special!

View attachment 69367View attachment 69368

Way to refute his argument with facts instead of sarcastic remarks. Very enlightening.

Advertisement
I mean, you come on this forum and puff out your bird chest like the Canes toppled the mighty Crimson Tide.

Politely, you are delusional. Again, you simpleton, show me where I said anything close to that in my original post. You are the poster child of the Haters, you make up things (lies) as you go along, and then the next Hater picks up on your BS, adds to it, and posts that crap. Don't you have some french fries to serve with those burgers?

Advertisement
Politely, you are delusional. Again, you simpleton, show me where I said anything close to that in my original post. You are the poster child of the Haters, you make up things (lies) as you go along, and then the next Hater picks up on your BS, adds to it, and posts that crap. Don't you have some french fries to serve with those burgers?
You're insinuating that you're fine with mediocrity with the win against a dog shxt Homie team. I got news for you Henery, it's a win against a shxtty team in a shxtty conference.

One win against a crappy team and this Moran spreads his cheeks for richts ****

Sweetie, don't project, as it is well documented you are the queen of the cheek spreaders. ****, just Google it, they've devoted a whole page to your hobby, with a photo of a big fist (made me blush).

You're, as usual, confused due to the Canes spanking V. Tech Saturday night and your assurances to the herd that V. Tech would beat the Canes. At least your predictions are consistent.

You're insinuating that you're fine with mediocrity with the win against a dog shxt Homie team. I got news for you Henery, it's a win against a shxtty team in a shxtty conference.

Per your brilliant observational powers, you are now claiming that I am insinuating I'm fine with mediocrity. Just a quick question...do you also see dead people?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm happy every time Miami wins. However Richt is still a problem. Maybe we rebound next year and win 10 or 11 games but that's as good as it's ever going to get. It took Georgia 15 years to figure that out. I don't want Miami to wait for something great that's never going to come.

Per your brilliant observational powers, you are now claiming that I am insinuating I'm fine with mediocrity. Just a quick question...do you also see dead people?
Oh honey, I might not be able to see dead people, but I see dead football programs. But since you want to come on this site and pound your chest over mediocrity, let's look at facts about VT

99th in total defense.
53rd in total offense
4-6 record(95 out of 130
3-4 conference record.

Losses from:
Old Dominion (LO fxcking L)
Notre Dame
Gt
Bc
Pittsburg

But celebrate away, after beating a dumpster fire that Miami was suppose to beat.

Advertisement
Back