Canes opened -3 vs UVA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never touch a UVA or VT game.

Typically we are always favored against both, but hardly to win both games. I think we’ve only beaten both in a season twice in 15 years.

It'll be an over or nothing play for me. UVA is going to score on our defense, we can't rush the passer and Armstrong is legit. They scored 39+ in each of their first 3 games, only 17 last week vs Wake but they had over 500 yards, got inside the 10 three different times and scored a total of 3 points. I'd be shocked if we hold them under 24. And we're going to score on offense. Wayyyyy too much athleticism for their defense, it's an absolute sieve. TVD will start, and he's plenty accurate enough to get our athletes the ball. Everyone has run on them, although I don't expect us to consistently because we couldn't move a sheet of paper off the LOS, but we'll pop a big run or two where they completely lose all alignment and Cam or Rooster get to the 2nd level and showcase their speed. I see this as a 30-24 type game, something like that. I wouldn't touch the under with a pole. UVA has fallen completely off a cliff defensively and their offense is WAY better than the last couple years. They're 5th in the country in YPG and averaging almost 80 plays a game. They added Rod Smith to help out with the offense this year, he's a Rich Rod disciple. They're going way faster on offense so far this year. I think this will be a very uptempo game with advantages to the offenses on both sides and both teams will need to score to win. I don't see this as a traditional Miami-UVA game as well unless it's completely sloppy.
FWIW your total is around 54 and the actual total is 62. That’s a comfortable under. Which is why I lean that way but something tells me not too

After going full airborne last Saturday if we start off with 3 inside zone runs and a punt I’m gonna go ape sht at the rock. The boos will be extra loud.
Unless it’s Thad!!!! Then it’s a first down.

Advertisement
FWIW your total is around 54 and the actual total is 62. That’s a comfortable under. Which is why I lean that way but something tells me not too

LOL punch me in the **** and call me Suzie. I very, very rarely play any Miami games so I didn’t even look and I thought someone said 52. I think that’s way closer to what it ends up than 62. My mistake. Yeah I would be leaning under at 62 for sure. I think that’s far too high. But I won’t be playing it either way.

LOL punch me in the **** and call me Suzie. I very, very rarely play any Miami games so I didn’t even look and I thought someone said 52. I think that’s way closer to what it ends up than 62. My mistake. Yeah I would be leaning under at 62 for sure. I think that’s far too high. But I won’t be playing it either way.
Exactly my thoughts. It makes no sense to me so I’m out.

Advertisement
Lots of folks betting on UM on this one. Its up to -4. 61% of bets are on UM.

I have no doubt the Canes can blow UVA out. Will they? Im not so sure.
Blow out UVA? This Canes team?? LOL. There is no way we blow them out unless we score 70 points because Brennan Armstrong, Jelani Woods and Co are going to shred this undisciplined defense. All that misdirection and eye candy will have us totally lost from the get. It's more likely that they blow us out.

Advertisement
It’s all the way up to +6.5. As a better I gotta take that right? As a cane I hope this means we gonna win lol

Blow out UVA? This Canes team?? LOL. There is no way we blow them out unless we score 70 points because Brennan Armstrong, Jelani Woods and Co are going to shred this undisciplined defense. All that misdirection and eye candy will have us totally lost from the get. It's more likely that they blow us out.

If you're confident in that opinion, you should make some good money on this game.

Advertisement
Back