Canes opened -3 vs UVA.

CAT5Coming

Redshirt Freshman
Already bet up to -3.5

Broncos team will be ready, Canes better dominate. Would.love to see one of the young QBs guide the team to first conference win off a short week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
throw back.gif

I mean why wouldn't you bet against miami until they prove you wrong?

some of the dudes on here have made fortunes in just 3 of the games

Advertisement
Imagine Manny Diaz getting home after the game against Central Connecticut State, knowing that win meant nothing...but checks some scores from around the nation and realized UNC has two losses, Clemson has two losses, and atop the ACC is Wake ******* Forest and Virginia Tech. The man's heart starts racing...

vince-mcmahon.gif

and when he wakes up...when a door opens up, you run through that motherfvcker. Go Manny GO. You got this...

giphy.gif

UVA has a good QB. We all know that Manny's defenses make good QBs look like Heisman candidates. He will pick us apart, while Lashlee calls runs for Harris into the middle of the D for no gain. Lashlee will open it up second half but we will already be down by 17. We lose 38-28.

Advertisement
Lots of folks betting on UM on this one. Its up to -4. 61% of bets are on UM.

I have no doubt the Canes can blow UVA out. Will they? Im not so sure.
"CAN" and "WILL" are completely different. One is for potential which is easy to see and one for future prediction that is hard to see. Miami had potential to win many of the games it lost in the last 20 years. We will be much better team if we play up to our potential.

Advertisement
Just confusing to me. I figured Vegas would open up with us as a heavier favorite and drop the line with the money coming in on Virginia. Shows how much I know
UVA is bad on Defense and their run game is no bueno. Normally, road teams do not do well on Thursday night games. I’m not surprised we are favorites. If this were at UVA then that’s a different story.

Weird game to bet based on past performances (really low scoring, see above) of the teams against each other, and that both have several position group holes.

UVA has no OL or RB;
Miami has no OL or LB.

UVA has a competent QB, they can rack up yards, but they don't score.
UVA's defense has been shredded by UNC and Wake. Miami's offensive talent skews very young.

Fanbases aren't happy with the coaching.

No idea what to expect.

Advertisement
Back