Canes open as 11.5 favorite

Then maybe we fans can enjoy a rout 3-4 TD margin of victory and feel good for the remainder of the weekend.
Have been watching Cane games probably longer than any fan on cis. Any win is a good win to me. No team can take another team for granted Not just Miami but over the years have seen too many huge upsets in college football to ever use WILL WIN again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao...

I can tell who watches games because they're degenerate gamblers & who watches games because they actually know the game.

UVA is as bad as any of the other bad teams (LVille & FSU) we've played this year.
Liberty chill man. Fspoo would’ve beat us had they had Travis starting. Didn’t you hear he’s worth 42 points by himself ?

Canes v UVA spread is increasing Friday morning and the over/under moving down a bit. Some folks must think UVA concussed qb won't be back. Given his inexperience and loust stats, I'm not sure it makes much difference, if any.

Canes 34-17

Canes v UVA spread is increasing Friday morning and the over/under moving down a bit. Some folks must think UVA concussed qb won't be back. Given his inexperience and loust stats, I'm not sure it makes much difference, if any.

Canes 34-17
He wasn't even practicing as of Wednesday, so I doubt there's a chance he'll play Saturday. And their backups are horrible. We should roll this UVA team by 28. I expect a total beatdown.

There were rumors that the UVA backup QB called Kenny Pickett and asked for quarterbacking advice, and the line immediately switched from -11.5 to +3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This isn't even old yet. 40000 times later. Maybe you can turn it into the next "Can he play DT?".

I hope so. My rumor that the Heisman Trophy is going to be renamed the Pickett Trophy is trending on Twitter.

But let's be honest- if there is one QB in this country worthy of this level of hyperbole, it's "The Hitman" Kenny Pickett. The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back