Canes open as 11.5 favorite

Ohio_Cane

WE BACK!!!
Premium
What you think? I'm about to throw a lot down on that line. Home vs UVA should be a blowout.

Advertisement
We thought too high of ourselves early and Clemson showed us quickly where we are which is fine. As stated above, 1 game at a time, one practice at a time, one recruit at a time. We are in much better position TODAY than any point last year. Keep growing and learning.

Advertisement
I'm not sold. If Pickett plays in the Pitt game.... and we didn't cover anyways so what makes you so confident we cover vs UVA -a team that played Clemson much tougher than we did.

I'm not sold. If Pickett plays in the Pitt game.... and we didn't cover anyways so what makes you so confident we cover vs UVA -a team that played Clemson much tougher than we did.

i wouldn't look too far into the transitive clemson performance. clemson had their annual sleepwalk game against uva where they play like complete *** and still boat-raced them.

i wouldn't look too far into the transitive clemson performance. clemson had their annual sleepwalk game against uva where they play like complete *** and still boat-raced them.

This is the way I've looked at it and why I'm considering a heavy bet. Look at UVA's other 3 results. Awful.

They've lost by 17 to NC State and Wake. No way their offenses/defenses are better than ours. I'm poised to guarantee a 20+ point win

Advertisement
The line is -11 and hasn’t moved at Pinnacle.

11, obviously, is a key number being two touchdowns less a FG. 12? Not so much.

Let us learn from the Pitt game that getting down at the best # is imperative to successful gambling. The line opened -10.5 and closed -11.5 after going to -14. It literally dropped 2.5 points just five minutes prior to kickoff. And whoever placed that mammoth wager on Pitt +14 cashed their bet. As did everyone who bet Miami -10.5 or -11. But the late crowd lost betting Miami and the folks who bet Pitt +10.5 or +11.5 also lost.

Advertisement
The blueprint is out to containing this offense but UVA doesn’t have the horses that Clemson and Pitt do. I expect a much better performance than what we’ve seen the last 2 weeks.

Exactly.... difference is Clemson executed much better than Pitt did defensively. Lashlee didnt call his best game but what I did like is how he baited Narduzzi twice with the same play for a touchdown.

The blueprint is out to containing this offense but UVA doesn’t have the horses that Clemson and Pitt do. I expect a much better performance than what we’ve seen the last 2 weeks.
The blueprint is having one of the best defensive lines and having corners that you can leave on an island. Clemson has both. Pitt has one. UVA has neither.

Advertisement
haven't watched much of UVA this year but I looked at their depth chart and saw a ton of 4th and 5th yr seniors starting on their D, a bunch of familiar names from last year. I'm fulling expecting them to give us some problems.

Take UVa with the 11. Bronco is a good defensive mind who will make this another does Miami send any wrs out on pass routes game. He will mix the coverage up on the back end. Spy King and pinch the d line knowing we have 1 run play and King never keeps the ball. Canes win by 7 but VA covers.

Take UVa with the 11. Bronco is a good defensive mind who will make this another does Miami send any wrs out on pass routes game. He will mix the coverage up on the back end. Spy King and pinch the d line knowing we have 1 run play and King never keeps the ball. Canes win by 7 but VA covers.
I would never bet against my CANES. Even if the CANES win by 3 points. Just win the **** game.

Advertisement
Back