Canes open as 11.5 favorite

Advertisement
If Brennan Armstrong plays, they will try to shorten the game by running him a lot and get us in a slugfest. If Armstrong doesn't play, we should dog walk them because that kid Stone is AWFUL. We should whip them no matter what, but Mendenhall is a very good coach, and Armstrong makes them a different team. We might luck out and have 3 teams' starting QB out for our game.

The line is -11 and hasn’t moved at Pinnacle.

11, obviously, is a key number being two touchdowns less a FG. 12? Not so much.

Let us learn from the Pitt game that getting down at the best # is imperative to successful gambling. The line opened -10.5 and closed -11.5 after going to -14. It literally dropped 2.5 points just five minutes prior to kickoff. And whoever placed that mammoth wager on Pitt +14 cashed their bet. As did everyone who bet Miami -10.5 or -11. But the late crowd lost betting Miami and the folks who bet Pitt +10.5 or +11.5 also lost.
Killed me. I put my bet in at 11:52 for -13 and it went down to -11 at 11:55.
bandicam 2020-10-19 22-23-57-074.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
What you think? I'm about to throw a lot down on that line. Home vs UVA should be a blowout.
I think the Pitt line was way high and i would like this better 10 or under this team still has issues until i see consistency from all groups not crazy about big lines

No word yet on Armstrong. Bronco said yesterday he is still in concussion protocol. UVA used three QBs last week - one of them primarily to run . Seems like that will be the plan again if Armstrong isn't cleared. One of the backups also banged up his shoulder so it's not clear how effective he will be.

UVA plays UNC after the Canes......

Advertisement
Lmao...

I can tell who watches games because they're degenerate gamblers & who watches games because they actually know the game.

UVA is as bad as any of the other bad teams (LVille & FSU) we've played this year.
Then maybe we fans can enjoy a rout 3-4 TD margin of victory and feel good for the remainder of the weekend.

I'LL repeat myself over and over. We CONTROL our destiny. We are right were we need to be. It's all mental FROM here down the road. We have the talent too win big time. It's all now how we KEEP our focus.

Advertisement
We could win by 10 TD's & people would still complain & panic as if we lost.

That's just how this fanbase is.

Oh yeah, you can see it now. Some clowns on here now starting to turn on DK, when he’s the best thing we’ve had going at quarterback since I don’t know when, at least the last 10 years. Of course, he’s not perfect, but then who is? He gives us a chance to win every game except for maybe a team like Clemson.

Advertisement
What you think? I'm about to throw a lot down on that line. Home vs UVA should be a blowout.
A lot of the teams we face will try to empty the kitchen sink against us. Miami is still a ways away from being a team you can bank on to cover, but yeah... this game looks like it should be a cover for Miami. I got us winning by at least 11.5

We could win by 10 TD's & people would still complain & panic as if we lost.

That's just how this fanbase is.
That's just how SOME in this fanbase are. C'mon now! :ROFLMAO: Please don't lump us sane ones with the crazies. I, like you, try to be as objective and sensible as possible.

Personally, I think we roll this weekend. Virginia will probably score double digits but I see us at the very least getting into the 30's or 40's point range. Something like 38-17 and I may be shorting our guys.

GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
Back