Canes open -14.5 over the Rockets

Advertisement
I haven't bet on a single game this season. And can't. :(

I'll be back with a venges next year.

This should shut up all the chicken little trolls. I'd bet the house on NC State

Like NCST and the points.

Feel like the season is starting all over for us while Toledo has 3 games under their belt already. I'll be happy with any kind of win -not sure if we cover. Is AR back ? He is a difference maker for us , will need him Sat.

Advertisement
I'll go with Miami minus and NCST with the points. We will be ****ed off and take it out on the Mud Hens. FSU better have a back up plan for when Blackmon gets bounced. They win but only by 10.

Advertisement
For you gamblers, the smart bet is over on total in canes game. Toledo has a good offense. High scoring game.

Exactly. This is a trap game. Canes off for 3 weeks and Toledo offense high powered. I think we win but I would not touch 14.5 with a 10 foot pole.

For you gamblers, the smart bet is over on total in canes game. Toledo has a good offense. High scoring game.

Exactly. This is a trap game. Canes off for 3 weeks and Toledo offense high powered. I think we win but I would not touch 14.5 with a 10 foot pole.

You're right, we will beat them by more.

I wish I shared your confidence. I'm actually fairly scared about this game but it's probably me just being Golden/Shannon/Cokerized.

Advertisement

You're right, we will beat them by more.

I wish I shared your confidence. I'm actually fairly scared about this game but it's probably me just being Golden/Shannon/Cokerized.

Advertisement
I'll go with Miami minus and NCST with the points. We will be ****ed off and take it out on the Mud Hens. FSU better have a back up plan for when Blackmon gets bounced. They win but only by 10.

+1

Our team is just in a training camp in Orlando doing nothing but getting ready to play football.
No classes. Fewer distractions.

No reason why we don't beat the **** out of Toledo.

+1

Our team is just in a training camp in Orlando doing nothing but getting ready to play football.
No classes. Fewer distractions.

No reason why we don't beat the **** out of Toledo.

Advertisement
Back