Canes offer Mizzou commit.

Advertisement
Kid is a hitting machine too. That video reminded me of Charles Jefferson's game against Lincoln after they trashed his car. LOL

I am just in between I want to believe this kid is a baller but man what is this university coming to we are going after a muzzui commit after we lost all the south Florida talent

Shut up.. I swear you act like we don't have a SFLA heavy class.

First of all calm yourself and act like you got class.... No body is saying this is not a top heavy south florida class...but lets be honest
we are not exactly hitting on the elite kids in south florida...we got a few of them but a lot of our players tear toward the bottom of
the list? While the school up north has the top tear south florida kids...

I feel like I have seen this story before...we get to signing day and this 2* out of no where appears
and we get excited about him...2 years later when he is lost on the roster we complain about him or the
staff's lack of ability to develop or recruit

Which is it recruiting or development...tell me why our defense sucks and then get me excited about us going after the kid
because we can't close ...

Like I said I am torn..

Exactly. Same deal every year. We go into scramble mode at the end and start trying to snap up 2 star guys. Fans get all worked up like everyone else in the world just overlooked this diamond in the rough. Fast forward to the season, and guys start trying to convince us that Duke is more talented than we and then start listing all of our low-rated recruits.

I tweeted his highlight film to both Golden and Carrol last week. I'm not even kidding. How do I paste my screenshot of tweeting it? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if his offer didn't come bc of me tweeting them his film.i tweeted it to Pete directly after I tweeted it to them.

Mizanos!!!!!

247 has him as a 3 star, not a 2 star. He's also listed as a Dual Threat QB/Athlete, which is probably why he's sort of slipped through the cracks. Also looks like he only went to 1 camp at UGA as a JR. I cant find any other record of him going to any other camps.

Advertisement
I didn't know you were even allowed to make that many 1-handed interceptions. It should be against the rules.

247 has him as a 3 star, not a 2 star. He's also listed as a Dual Threat QB/Athlete, which is probably why he's sort of slipped through the cracks. Also looks like he only went to 1 camp at UGA as a JR. I cant find any other record of him going to any other camps.

So if he camped here most likely he gets offered and commits and then we're fighting for him with UGA? Kids need to camp more often idk why HS coaches dont drill that into their heads

I tweeted his highlight film to both Golden and Carrol last week. I'm not even kidding. How do I paste my screenshot of tweeting it? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if his offer didn't come bc of me tweeting them his film.i tweeted it to Pete directly after I tweeted it to them.

Mizanos!!!!!

Hence my screen name MizCane. I'm from Kansas City, MO so Mizzou is my 2nd love. I was checking this kids film out and was shocked and tweeted it out to Golden and Carrol. I honestly would love to know if my tweet got him the offer. If he somehow came to the U I'd send Golden or Carrol a message to see if they would tell me it was my tweet that led to them offering.

I'm gonna give myself credit for this kid even though Mizzou obviously did some homework. What a find. Pinker has had quite a knack for under the radar guys.

Miami is my true love though. Id root for Miami if they ever played. I'm a fanatic.

Advertisement

Mizanos!!!!!

Hence my screen name MizCane. I'm from Kansas City, MO so Mizzou is my 2nd love. I was checking this kids film out and was shocked and tweeted it out to Golden and Carrol. I honestly would love to know if my tweet got him the offer. If he somehow came to the U I'd send Golden or Carrol a message to see if they would tell me it was my tweet that led to them offering.

I'm gonna give myself credit for this kid even though Mizzou obviously did some homework. What a find. Pinker has had quite a knack for under the radar guys.

Miami is my true love though. Id root for Miami if they ever played. I'm a fanatic.

Tbh they do look at tweets I tweeted about Corn last year a week before the offer and showed a 5 minute video and said "offer and he'll commit" and im not saying that was the sole reason for the offer but they will check if you show a recruit because as coaches they can even admit they wont know about every kid like fans who surf recruiting sites like us

Advertisement
I didn't know you were even allowed to make that many 1-handed interceptions. It should be against the rules.

Guy looked like he was playing with a Nerf football against a bunch of little kids. That was some crazy sh*t. Many I hope we can get this kid to visit. Going to be real hard to pull him out of GA now that UGA is all over him.

So if he camped here most likely he gets offered and commits and then we're fighting for him with UGA? Kids need to camp more often idk why HS coaches dont drill that into their heads

Really odd, looks like he just went to UGA Junior day, then dropped off the map. Im guessing this still happens to some extent. It used to happen a lot more. That is what Butch was great at. Finding those poor kids from remote places, who didnt have the money to go to a lot of camps, and were undersized and hadnt blown up yet. This kid may have just been the type that didnt have the resources to go to many camps. A **** of a find for Mizzou though. Unfortunately for them, UGA is going hard after him now. I would say they are going to be tough to beat, but if we can get him down to Miami, South Beach, the sunshine, women, maybe they can get him to fall in love.

This kid looks looks crazy good.

He is what I call a "manimal" half man, half animal. Seriously though he would probably start here day 1 and eat AJ Highsmiths lunch

Advertisement

Really odd, looks like he just went to UGA Junior day, then dropped off the map. Im guessing this still happens to some extent. It used to happen a lot more. That is what Butch was great at. Finding those poor kids from remote places, who didnt have the money to go to a lot of camps, and were undersized and hadnt blown up yet. This kid may have just been the type that didnt have the resources to go to many camps. A **** of a find for Mizzou though. Unfortunately for them, UGA is going hard after him now. I would say they are going to be tough to beat, but if we can get him down to Miami, South Beach, the sunshine, women, maybe they can get him to fall in love.

This kid looks looks crazy good.

THis is where Butch and Golden (say what you want) could kill. Jackson, Gray, this kid, Berrios, Owens, Young and others are from the camps and they look seriously for the diamonds in the rough and this would work like crazy for UM. I can only hope they can both work together here

He is what I call a "manimal" half man, half animal. Seriously though he would probably start here day 1 and eat AJ Highsmiths lunch

LMFAO. This kid would run laps around AJ Highsmith. Toy with him like he was some special needs kid. Aj Highmith would have had a lot of free time to start working on his graduate school applications for his next career had we had this kid on the team this season.

Him and Valentine would be a nice finish to the class.... This cat might be even better than JC Jackson.

Advertisement
Back