Canes offer Mizzou commit.

I am just in between I want to believe this kid is a baller but man what is this university coming to we are going after a muzzui commit after we lost all the south Florida talent

Shut up.. I swear you act like we don't have a SFLA heavy class.

First of all calm yourself and act like you got class.... No body is saying this is not a top heavy south florida class...but lets be honest
we are not exactly hitting on the elite kids in south florida...we got a few of them but a lot of our players tear toward the bottom of
the list? While the school up north has the top tear south florida kids...

I feel like I have seen this story before...we get to signing day and this 2* out of no where appears
and we get excited about him...2 years later when he is lost on the roster we complain about him or the
staff's lack of ability to develop or recruit

Which is it recruiting or development...tell me why our defense sucks and then get me excited about us going after the kid
because we can't close ...

Like I said I am torn..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Trust the tape everyone in fsu secondary wasn't highly touted terrence brooks had nice offers but was in the 30s position wise and mate Andrews who picked off morris was committed to Minnesota its about evaluating

I tweeted his highlight film to both Golden and Carrol last week. I'm not even kidding. How do I paste my screenshot of tweeting it? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if his offer didn't come bc of me tweeting them his film.i tweeted it to Pete directly after I tweeted it to them.

Good lord.

I don't know what level of competition he's playing against, but he looks like a god in that highlights film.

Advertisement
Incredible film , unreal that he's a two star. I had the same tingling in my jimmies when I saw Eddies film.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Trust the tape everyone in fsu secondary wasn't highly touted terrence brooks had nice offers but was in the 30s position wise and mate Andrews who picked off morris was committed to Minnesota its about evaluating

What about 5 star lamarcus joyner? Or 5 star jalen Ramsey? or 4 star PJ williams (who we were dying to get)?

Advertisement
Trucked that dude at :50 and didn't run outta bounds??? (Looked better than half our RB's). Sign him up.

Nice looking tape!! Trying not to fall into the whole "sky is falling" sentiment around here, and this is exactly the reason why! I think we will still land some exciting kids down the home stretch!

Advertisement
Kid's tape is unreal. We need to get this kid on an OV fast. Supposedly UGA is going after him hard. Some are speculating that the 2 star thing is because the kid was playing QB for a while. Maybe a Treyone Gray situation, where people really didnt fully evaluate him at his best position. Those highlights are pretty **** impressive though.

Advertisement
Back