Canes offer Mizzou commit.

Advertisement
Love his film and his ability at cb especially. THis offer was coming and may be one of the reasons Bethel was let go and I expect this to be a UGA/UM battle for him

Advertisement
Watched a minute and half and want.

Kid would fit nicely with Gayot and Hester. All have the same traits. Love hitting and always near the ball.

Advertisement

Kid would fit nicely with Gayot and Hester. All have the same traits. Love hitting and always near the ball.

You dont see possible cb in him too? I see what you mean but I also think as a big cb thats allowed to jam he can do some good work too which can finally allow the safeties to really roam like they should

Very very impressive film. Kid did a little bit of everything at multiple positions and both sides of the ball. Just a pure athlete. Do want.

You dont see possible cb in him too? I see what you mean but I also think as a big cb thats allowed to jam he can do some good work too which can finally allow the safeties to really roam like they should

This Jamaican knows what he's talking about.... +1000

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am just in between I want to believe this kid is a baller but man what is this university coming to we are going after a muzzui commit after we lost all the south Florida talent

I am just in between I want to believe this kid is a baller but man what is this university coming to we are going after a muzzui commit after we lost all the south Florida talent

Shut up.. I swear you act like we don't have a SFLA heavy class.

Advertisement
Back