Canes offer Mizzou commit.

Wasn't Nigel wanting a UGA offer?

They didn't offer him with 4 stars but they offered this 2 star.

Thought that was kinda interesting, and funny for the people who think stars are everything.

Would love to land this kid, but IMO his future is at Safety and not CB, so he isn't really a back up for loosing Nigel.

If we could finish out our DB class with this kid and JC Jackson to go along with Hester, Gayot and Mayes, I would have to call that the best DB haul in the country.

This kid should def be a 4 star(has 5 star film), but ***** the stars, I want this kid in Orange and Green just about as much as JC Jackson.

Would love to get Valentine back, pick up this kid and JC Jackson, pick up Gresham and Njoku and maybe a LB and call it a killer class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I tweeted his highlight film to both Golden and Carrol last week. I'm not even kidding. How do I paste my screenshot of tweeting it? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if his offer didn't come bc of me tweeting them his film.i tweeted it to Pete directly after I tweeted it to them.

Mizanos!!!!!

Hence my screen name MizCane. I'm from Kansas City, MO so Mizzou is my 2nd love. I was checking this kids film out and was shocked and tweeted it out to Golden and Carrol. I honestly would love to know if my tweet got him the offer. If he somehow came to the U I'd send Golden or Carrol a message to see if they would tell me it was my tweet that led to them offering.

I'm gonna give myself credit for this kid even though Mizzou obviously did some homework. What a find. Pinker has had quite a knack for under the radar guys.

Miami is my true love though. Id root for Miami if they ever played. I'm a fanatic.

You are responsible for finding this dude. That's why I called you Mizanos. You're the Paranos of DBs, except you actually found someone that the corches want.

Funny story, I have people at mizzou, i can give yall the scoop on his visit if and when i can..

Thought that was kinda interesting, and funny for the people who think stars are everything.

Would love to land this kid, but IMO his future is at Safety and not CB, so he isn't really a back up for loosing Nigel.

If we could finish out our DB class with this kid and JC Jackson to go along with Hester, Gayot and Mayes, I would have to call that the best DB haul in the country.

This kid should def be a 4 star(has 5 star film), but ***** the stars, I want this kid in Orange and Green just about as much as JC Jackson.

Would love to get Valentine back, pick up this kid and JC Jackson, pick up Gresham and Njoku and maybe a LB and call it a killer class.

Yeah, and Nigel was such a blue chip stud that he ended up committing to Texas Tech. Wasnt seriously pursued by either UF or FSU. Was begging for a UGA offer and they ignored him. Even Pete himself said that UM was probably not really sweating this kid bailing. And its entirely possible if not likely that we werent really making him feel too "welcome", maybe nudging him out the door like they did with Edouard. Im not SAYING that is what happened, but people act like this was so "sudden", when in reality Bethel claimed he was going to pull the trigger to TTU months ago. My sense is that the staff may have not been showing him much love for a while now, and he bolted a while ago, just didnt make it official until now.

People act like we lost some great talent here, but the fact that the kid went to TTU of all places, sure doesnt make it seem like he was "stolen" from under our noses.

That's one **** of a highlight reel. Don't think I've ever seen so many one handed snags, he must have mitts like Shaq.

Advertisement

Yeah, and Nigel was such a blue chip stud that he ended up committing to Texas Tech. Wasnt seriously pursued by either UF or FSU. Was begging for a UGA offer and they ignored him. Even Pete himself said that UM was probably not really sweating this kid bailing. And its entirely possible if not likely that we werent really making him feel too "welcome", maybe nudging him out the door like they did with Edouard. Im not SAYING that is what happened, but people act like this was so "sudden", when in reality Bethel claimed he was going to pull the trigger to TTU months ago. My sense is that the staff may have not been showing him much love for a while now, and he bolted a while ago, just didnt make it official until now.

People act like we lost some great talent here, but the fact that the kid went to TTU of all places, sure doesnt make it seem like he was "stolen" from under our noses.

Yeah Bethel is going to get jumped ball all over at TTU im glad he didnt come. he was complaining that he wasnt invited to any all start games and that he was better then alot of people. film dont lie.

Advertisement

Yeah Bethel is going to get jumped ball all over at TTU im glad he didnt come. he was complaining that he wasnt invited to any all start games and that he was better then alot of people. film dont lie.

He's still on Twitter seemingly eating up every little nugget that mentions him, or griping about not getting more respect.

Kid seems like he has some major envy over the attention other guys got and not him.

He's still on Twitter seemingly eating up every little nugget that mentions him, or griping about not getting more respect.

Kid seems like he has some major envy over the attention other guys got and not him.

I honestly thought if he would have signed ,he was goigng to transfer after a year because we were not going to baby him and he needed to earn his time unlike TTU where he is best recruit for them and play as a true freshman. He made a smart decision because he was not going to last at the u

Ball hawk and great awareness. Wouldnt hurt to have someone ranked only at a 2* come in and compete, especially with that kind of talent as seen on film.

Never know where he can produce... & better to have him on our squad than him starting for another team and make an impact.

Advertisement
How about a defensive backfield containing Quincy and Nigel, lot of bytching going on, not sure if much defense would be happening. Not a big loss, and it appears corches did not really want so much.

Advertisement
Jake Rowe ‏@JakeRoweRivals 13m
Beckley Co. HC Tracy White tells me that # Alabama DC Kirby Smart will be visiting # Mizzou commitment Tavon Ross tomorrow. #UGA target.

Pretty good 2 star.

Advertisement
Back