2023 Canes offer Arch Manning QB

Advertisement
peyton manning yes GIF by Gatorade

This feels like sliding into a girls DMs whilst knowing you dont have any shot but still end up doing it anyway cause **** it.

Its the Hail Mary of all Hail Marys. His recruitment is about as controlled by his family as it can get. So dont get too excited about it.

Advertisement
This feels like sliding into a girls DMs whilst knowing you dont have any shot but still end up doing it anyway cause **** it.

Its the Hail Mary of all Hail Marys. His recruitment is about as controlled by his family as it can get. So dont get too excited about it.
100% The interesting thing to me is where he will end up going. I know many have said Ole **** because his uncle Eli and grandfather Archie went there but I'm not feeling it. I can't see him following in Peyton's footsteps and going to Tennessee either. I don't think it will be LSU because of Brian Kelly. I'm thinking either Alabama, or Texas ATM with Oklahoma and Clemson a possibility. That's with knowing absolutely nothing about the kids recruitment.

Last edited:
100% The interesting thing to me is where he will end up going. I know many have said Ole **** because his uncle Eli and grandfather Archie went there but I'm not feeling it. I can't see him following in Peyton's footsteps and going to Tennessee either. I don't think it will be LSU because of Brian Kelly. I'm thinking either Alabama, Georgia or Texas ATM with Notre Dame, Oklahoma and Clemson a possibility. That's with knowing absolutely nothing about the kids recruitment.
They will put him into a program where he has the best chance of getting a starting job and drafted early. Thats their whole goal, because they want to set him up like Eli and Peyton.

If Kiffin remains at Ole Miss, I think they will put him there because of how his offense works and how it produces numbers. Matt Corral is a first round QB, not the elite prospect, but he is there because of the production in that offense.

The other programs might be too risky due to competition. At Ole Miss, the competition would be weaker and he would be the man.

They will put him into a program where he has the best chance of getting a starting job and drafted early. Thats their whole goal, because they want to set him up like Eli and Peyton.

If Kiffin remains at Ole Miss, I think they will put him there because of how his offense works and how it produces numbers. Matt Corral is a first round QB, not the elite prospect, but he is there because of the production in that offense.

The other programs might be too risky due to competition. At Ole Miss, the competition would be weaker and he would be the man.
True but I would have to think with a QB as talented as Arch Manning in addition to his pedigree and bloodline that politics would potentially play a huge role. I have to think that whoever signs him would start him as a true freshman based on backroom handshake deals. C'mon were talking about the Manning machine here. But yes your point about Miss is well taken.

Advertisement
I get the pessimism because other top programs have a head start on us in forming a relationship with the family but if we can pull a Joe Brady or Ken Dorsey then why wouldn't we become a serious contender for this young man's choice?

Advertisement
Advertisement
100% The interesting thing to me is where he will end up going. I know many have said Ole **** because his uncle Eli and grandfather Archie went there but I'm not feeling it. I can't see him following in Peyton's footsteps and going to Tennessee either. I don't think it will be LSU because of Brian Kelly. I'm thinking either Alabama, or Texas ATM with Oklahoma and Clemson a possibility. That's with knowing absolutely nothing about the kids recruitment.
They want him to play where is is protected behind a solid OL and has plenty of skill players around him. He's already been to the school that are his perceived "finalists" for two extended visits. I read somewhere they will make one more round before he makes a commitment.

I would’ve preferred them not offer Manning so they can tell Iamaleava “We didn’t offer that scrub Archie for a reason. We just want you.”
Yeah, but recruiting Arch is a situation where having a hat on the table helps your brand even if he chooses another school. Just being considered by the Manning’s (if Miami gets that far) will carry some weight.

Advertisement
Back