2023 Canes offer Arch Manning QB

No OC, Mario DGAF. Shooters SHOOT

basketball miss GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a snowballs chance in h*** he comes to Miami. But would love to see it obviously. I think he will end up at Ole Miss carrying on the family tradition.

I would have agreed, but I think there is a Dumb and Dumber level chance once our staff is intact. I think our OC will be a draw. They very much value QB coaching. Weirdly, I don't see a lot of great options for him. I know that sounds strange, but I think Kiffin and the Mannings are a bad fit and that Ole Miss is going to regress a lot this year. UGA seems like a QB killer so far. They are far from dynamic offensively. Bama would be a great option of course (vomit). I might even have them in the lead. TAMU maybe the way they are recruiting. The family supposedly hates LSU. USC has their top 3 guy already. TENN is a ****show. I don't see him going to a cold weather school. UF is viable (double vomit) if they like Napier but not optimal. They are an SEC family so they'd have to let go of that which is a longshot.

I am just saying once CFB sees the commitment we are making, that we have a top staff, and of course Mario is very impactful... punchers chance at best. But why not throw our hat in the ring? :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back