Canes offer Amari Carter.

Really? I didn't see that at all, lol. I like Gibson & Wright much more. JMO though obviously.

I agree. At safety I'm liking Gibson and Culpepper. Wright seems like a really tough pull (still better try).

Agree. Major Wright had some of the best film at safety I have ever seen. This kid does not jump out on tape anything like wright did.

I just realized the OP posted his sophomore film. This is the junior film I was referring to:

[HUDL]athlete/3434041/highlights/311625380[/HUDL]

That hit around 2:00 was sick. I love how he's not a huge kid overpowering other players but he plants and drives from almost every angle, even when he's a bit out of position to square up. That is impressive.

Advertisement
this kid has that dog in him. PN Gardens had this kid and Studstill inthe db backfield thats great.

Idk who he is better than...in shirts and shorts...but this kid in a camp setting in pads...makes his name known..he might not stand out in a regular camp circuit though./..

Major Wright good comparison

Puts everyone he goes after down immediately and closes even when he doesn't have the angle. I'm curious wonder about his measurables. Looks kinda skinny on film. Overall looks like a nice player.

Puts everyone he goes after down immediately and closes even when he doesn't have the angle. I'm curious wonder about his measurables. Looks kinda skinny on film. Overall looks like a nice player.

He is listed at 6'2" 180 lbs. Agree that he looks like a great prospect. Love his ability to plaster the ball carrier regardless of angle. Great awareness and instincts. Shows the ability to sift through trash with relative ease. Nice frame too. Kid seems to have a high ceiling and the raw ability to develop into a special player. He is a safety all the way unless he outgrows that position which is a real possibility due to his frame. I can see why we offered.

Per Twitter will be coming to Junior Day this weekend.....possible comit???

AC5️⃣–*‏@Carter_Fame

Will be in the 305 this weekend_

Advertisement
That looked like Major Wright killing people at St. Thomas Aquinas. Sheesh.

Sign him up at S or WLB.

Really? I didn't see that at all, lol. I like Gibson & Wright much more. JMO though obviously.

I agree. At safety I'm liking Gibson and Culpepper. Wright seems like a really tough pull (still better try).

I actually prefer Culpepper more at corner. Strange, but he looks more comfortable there from what I've seen.

George Hunter is another good safety.

Also. I saw the junior film. This Carter kid is a take all the way. Carter just as good Gibson, maybe even better. More rangy and agile.

Carter could play some FS IMO.

Do not watch the one OP posted. Watch the junior film [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] posted.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back