Canes offer Amari Carter.

Advertisement
Was told through someone who spoke with one of the coaches in his area a bit ago. He's very confident that this kid is possibly the best safety in the state.

I expect an offer to be extended to his teammate 2017 OL Jerry Drake very soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That looked like Major Wright killing people at St. Thomas Aquinas. Sheesh.

Sign him up at S or WLB.

Really? I didn't see that at all, lol. I like Gibson & Wright much more. JMO though obviously.

I would like to see more of Carter in person(I don't get to see WPB kids as much as Dade and Broward.)

I'm on the boat of liking Gibson and Wright more but I'm open to change pending on what I see from Carter in person.

That looked like Major Wright killing people at St. Thomas Aquinas. Sheesh.

Sign him up at S or WLB.

Really? I didn't see that at all, lol. I like Gibson & Wright much more. JMO though obviously.

I would like to see more of Carter in person(I don't get to see WPB kids as much as Dade and Broward.)

I'm on the boat of liking Gibson and Wright more but I'm open to change pending on what I see from Carter in person.

I Think Carter is better than Gibson

Advertisement
Wasn't really impressed with the OPs highlight tape and wow the QBs in those videos are flat out pathetic and embarrassing to watch.

Advertisement
I'm liking this staff's assessments, But Gibson and Frierson scream Canes! Confident we'll add a talented class of DB's and safeties for 2017.

I'm liking this staff's assessments, But Gibson and Frierson scream Canes! Confident we'll add a talented class of DB's and safeties for 2017.

Frierson is 2018 GH. Southridge is trying to poach him from Coral Gables too.

I agree. At safety I'm liking Gibson and Culpepper. Wright seems like a really tough pull (still better try).

Agree. Major Wright had some of the best film at safety I have ever seen. This kid does not jump out on tape anything like wright did.

I just realized the OP posted his sophomore film. This is the junior film I was referring to:

[HUDL]athlete/3434041/highlights/311625380[/HUDL]

Advertisement
Back