Canes offer 6'5 325LB Oregon DT Jayson Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to predict.
We do have the hc and dline coach he commuted to and obviously he doesn’t mind leaving home. But Bama and auburn are a pain in the *** for us.
But it looks like he’s committing right after Salavea appears to be official

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to recruit when it's just Mario. They need to nut up and announce the other hires. This "doing it right" thing is stupid.
Lol. No he should definitely rush hires he's not fully comfortable with or doesn't want to announce yet for a recruit or 2 (when there's zero indication the guys who are going elsewhere are doing so because assistants haven't been publicly named). Not to mention plenty of these guys are being recruited by assistants who have been hired but haven't been publicly named yet. Pay closer attention.

Advertisement
You don’t think this kid knows who his position coach will be at UM?
I'm sure he does, i just wanted the kid. Im just venting as i don't like the approach with not announcing anyone, especially position coaches.

Gaby says doesn't think it will be Miami fwiw
Lmao Lol GIF

Advertisement
Hard to recruit when it's just Mario. They need to nut up and announce the other hires. This "doing it right" thing is stupid.
Mario is too classy to announce before the bowl games bro.

Lmao.

I was going to say - Cristobal might not be publicly announcing the staff yet, but these kids aren't tagging random coaches into their tweets.

They've been contacted by their potential future position coach.
I'm just in a bad mood, I'm going to stop posting for the day haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back