Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Bruh, anybody say that dumb ****. Just end the conversation, cause they don't know wtf they talking about. They don't call that region the "Lil SEC" for nothing. I used to coach in that region a few years ago. I was at Houston County. ****, you play Valdosta, one week, Lowndes the next week, Colquitt, Tift, NS Warner Robins, Coffee the next. It was a freakin gauntlet.
Fax. Those teams are **** near in the state finals every year.

Advertisement
BTW lost bad to Hamilton AZ in 08
MNW vs Chandler AZ in 2016
STA vs Centennial AZ in 2017

Deerfield got smacked around bad vs St. John's (DC) last year too.

Southridge got killed by one of those MD teams last year too, although they were down...Anthony Mcfarland's team did a number on Central one year too as well didn't they?

Southridge got killed by one of those MD teams last year too, although they were down...Anthony Mcfarland's team did a number on Central one year too as well didn't they?
Yup, Southridge got skunked by St. John's (DC) & St. John's beat DFB the following week last year.

And Dematha smacked Central back in 2015.

Advertisement
BTW lost bad to Hamilton AZ in 08
MNW vs Chandler AZ in 2016
STA vs Centennial AZ in 2017
Central vs St. Frances Academy (BMore) last year, was an asswhoopin.

Deerfield got smacked around bad vs St. John's (DC) last year too.
Didn’t chandler beat Valdosta in 2016? Who did they have ?

Advertisement
Yes in 2016 they smacked them in the Geico Bowl.

That was the Chandler team that had multiple 4-stars like N'Keal Harry, Mason Moran & Chase Lucas.
That’s right they had a squad that year. I remember watching that game they beat the brakes off of them. Thanks LCE💯

Advertisement
I doubt we see more than one or two drops if that happens. Not many marginal kids in this class if any, and for the most part everyone has been loyal. I just can’t see it. And Davis is not even in that consideration set. He’s a dude.

Also, you need to stop worrying about stars. Rousseau was only a two star when offered, never more than a three star. Alexis is a three star. What do your eyes tell you when you watch his film? This kid is a baller.
Stars can be overated and at other times they are totally deserved. Very few DE's will end up like Rousseau at almost 6-7 and could run the 200m in the mid 23s and you know that.
As one person said are you willing to sign over all you own on a bet a kid will be a star at the next level. I am certainly not.

Advertisement
Time will tell over the coming season. Many new people may enter the scene. Players rise and they fall. Hopefully, he is one of the risers.

Time to out you before your band, little buddy. Or should I say “little buddies”?

5A307BC1-9E57-41F3-8964-1B9C54A630BB.jpeg

Remember the other day when I said “what would you call someone with 5 accounts if someone with 2 accounts is a psycho?”

This fella here replies to and upvotes his own accounts — FIVE of them — and they all have the exact same vibe: backhanded or negative comments, in this case about Davis.

RVA and I have tried to PM you, little buddies, and you didn’t reply. Now I see you pulling this garbage, slamming a recruit? Not in my waters.

It is time, my little buddies.

0EA829A2-97AD-43FE-80FD-841F07622AB4.gif

Advertisement
Back