Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

So according to your logic the University of Miami isn't a dumpster fire right now to the outside world? Ask any coach in america what they think of the program, ask any media member what they think of the program. I mean we all know the putrid stats from last year and we all know the great off season moves manny has made but if you're telling me the country doesn't view us as a dumpster fire program right now you're more delusional than the gator tears thread.

After last year, there should be no doubt OUTSIDE OF THE PROGRAM that is the perception. Doesn't mean we want to hear about it though...lol.

Advertisement
No surprise that he is getting more offers/attention. I am pretty sure pops is posting on FSU's 247 site (same handle), but it wasn't anything that would indicate the kid is heading to FSU or anything from what I saw. Still hope he comes obviously but it won't be easy, especially if UGA/AU decide to pull the trigger.

No surprise that he is getting more offers/attention. I am pretty sure pops is posting on FSU's 247 site (same handle), but it wasn't anything that would indicate the kid is heading to FSU or anything from what I saw. Still hope he comes obviously but it won't be easy, especially if UGA/AU decide to pull the trigger.
If the father is posting we love FSU stuff on their board, I might need to talk to the powers that be about retroactively removing @KingB02 ‘s prior infraction out of principle.

Advertisement
Fspoo has a built in advantage here and the dad is a big ugay fan. And Georgia kids love auburn. Not looking too hot for us. Thought we had a gem. We will see tho. I guess I just have a memory of Romello height doing us dirty. Really wanted that kid man. Thought he was unique and would’ve been good for us

Why trip. Kids and parents have their favorites. Plus they seem to know that bigger offers were coming and wanted to see if Dawgs would offer before committing. Playing the field part of the recruiting process.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If that’s even remotely close to being true. Fire the staff. Smith is major player. It shouldn’t matter. He’s a legacy and high end athlete
I mean I told y’all from a LB standpoint he should’ve had a spot over Hammett. I’ve been concerned about that for while and I haven’t hidden it. You can’t fool a vet.

Advertisement
I mean I told y’all from a LB standpoint he should’ve had a spot over Hammett. I’ve been concerned about that for while and I haven’t hidden it. You can’t fool a vet.
Hammett should move to DE, then recruit Smith and Poole for the last spot and take the person who commits first.

Advertisement
Back