Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
We're a dumpster fire at the moment no doubt but at least there is some momentum with portal and recruiting on upswing. I think Norvell is a solid game day coach but I believe he is a massive liability on the trail at a school like FSU. Surprised to hear that was that big of an offer for Davis. Their shine has worn off quicker than any program in recent memory and based on recruiting right now not sure it's coming back any time soon.
Who is a dumpster fire right now? Fsu? Can't be talking about this U!!

Who is a dumpster fire right now? Fsu? Can't be talking about this U!!
The point of my post was more geared towards Davis being so fired up on the FSU offer because they are in really bad shape at the moment with ZERO MOMENTUM anywhere within their football program. But yes I was talking about us in first sentence. From the outside looking in we are a mess. Obviously us fans know we have some major momentum on the trail along with through the portal but that has to translate to Saturdays. Can't believe my post was flagged by Mods. This place is becoming more censored than China.

The point of my post was more geared towards Davis being so fired up on the FSU offer because they are in really bad shape at the moment with ZERO MOMENTUM anywhere within their football program. But yes I was talking about us in first sentence. From the outside looking in we are a mess. Obviously us fans know we have some major momentum on the trail along with through the portal but that has to translate to Saturdays. Can't believe my post was flagged by Mods. This place is becoming more censored than China.
Well you gotta understand they have to keep it positive around so they don't lose traffic or paying customers negativity drives paying people away!

Ah yes... weren’t you the one who was previously warned for praising the gaytor in Gator Tears?

I’ll answer that with a screenshot of the no points warning I gave you:

FBFF8700-2911-4251-AE32-ED07ACADC0F1.jpeg

Don’t blame the Maude’s. You’re repeating gaytor talking points and giving comfort to the enemy.

Advertisement
Censorship would be deleting the porst.

I actually kept the post up and highlighted it so that more people will read it.

Unrelated: Chairman Xi will never die!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we still recruiting the kid?

Good question. The Rivals info came from his coach. I usually file that kind of info away and wait to see what the family says/does. Sometimes the two don't always agree... It has been quiet on the Davis front for a week or two though

I think we need to roll the dice and let this kid play DE. Small? Yes? But Freeney was "Short" as well. He has Moves, Quick, and Fast.

Ah yes... weren’t you the one who was previously warned for praising the gaytor in Gator Tears?

I’ll answer that with a screenshot of the no points warning I gave you:

View attachment 120908

Don’t blame the Maude’s. You’re repeating gaytor talking points and giving comfort to the enemy.

Hold on so let me get this straight... there is an entire thread about gator fans being ripped to shreds because they are delusional. Which after reading that thread since being torched in there, they are. But You're telling me because I said I thought Norvell was a solid game day coach yet a terrible recruiting I am praising our rivals? I clearly mentioned our momentum right now and discredited their future projection. How is this even considered a UM messaging board if you can't say things like that? It's garbage.

Advertisement
Hold on so let me get this straight... there is an entire thread about gator fans being ripped to shreds because they are delusional. Which after reading that thread since being torched in there, they are. But You're telling me because I said I thought Norvell was a solid game day coach yet a terrible recruiting I am praising our rivals? I clearly mentioned our momentum right now and discredited their future projection. How is this even considered a UM messaging board if you can't say things like that? It's garbage.
Reading between the very few tea leaves, it appears that the issue in this thread was posting false information as your porst started with “We're a dumpster fire at the moment no doubt...”

Just a guess though.

Reading between the very few tea leaves, it appears that the issue in this thread was posting false information as your porst started with “We're a dumpster fire at the moment no doubt...”

Just a guess though.
So according to your logic the University of Miami isn't a dumpster fire right now to the outside world? Ask any coach in america what they think of the program, ask any media member what they think of the program. I mean we all know the putrid stats from last year and we all know the great off season moves manny has made but if you're telling me the country doesn't view us as a dumpster fire program right now you're more delusional than the gator tears thread.

So according to your logic the University of Miami isn't a dumpster fire right now to the outside world? Ask any coach in america what they think of the program, ask any media member what they think of the program. I mean we all know the putrid stats from last year and we all know the great off season moves manny has made but if you're telling me the country doesn't view us as a dumpster fire program right now you're more delusional than the gator tears thread.
AA192B07-C2D0-4732-A463-F517982EB9C1.gif

Advertisement
Back