Canes NIL tracker thread

Advertisement
I must be in the minority here.
I like rattlers and mertz’s. And not in love with King’s at all. Miltons is just too much going on. But I’d guess the two I like were professionally designed for them.
King’s just looks like it was done with a spray can. It would not be something that would look good on a polo. Or a hat even.
I think Rattlers is easily the best and could see that one lasting and making that kid some serious cash.

I must be in the minority here.
I like rattlers and mertz’s. And not in love with King’s at all. Miltons is just too much going on. But I’d guess the two I like were professionally designed for them.
King’s just looks like it was done with a spray can. It would not be something that would look good on a polo. Or a hat even.
I think Rattlers is easily the best and could see that one lasting and making that kid some serious cash.
Agreed on Rattler's logo.

Advertisement
Man these kids need to have there family and friends setting up shop at the stadium/side of the road and sell there merchandise. You can get tees made for cheap if they look around and find the right company.

What if a booster places an order for 100k t-shirts from a recruit at 10$ each? Is that allowed? The SEC is still gonna find a way.

Advertisement
What if a booster places an order for 100k t-shirts from a recruit at 10$ each? Is that allowed? The SEC is still gonna find a way.
Or offer to pay 200k for the recruit to sign his letter of intent at their pig farm....and call it 'advertising'

Or offer to pay 200k for the recruit to sign his letter of intent at their pig farm....and call it 'advertising'

The shirt example is legal as that is market rate.

This isn't, because high school recruits aren't covered by NIL.

Advertisement
It would be paid after they sign. So easy to get around it.
Yeah but the contract itself would still be illegal. They aren't students until on campus. They'd need to have a secondary reason to pay at that point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back