Canes NIL tracker thread

Advertisement
Love DK's logo - but Rattler's is fire too.
I initially thought the same but after looking further into it, I think it should be 3rd behind King and Mertz. Mertz looks like a transformer logo and hit. Rattler had a marketing dream by simply virtue of his name, yet the snake doesn't even have a rattle at the end of its "tail" to be a rattle snake, and the front stemp to make the foot of the R just looks tossed on there last minute.

Kings was creative and he also has a marketing dream as a name but it includes his # into and his name is in the shape of a king's crown.

Advertisement
I’m buying something from every one of our kids.

Life’s been good to me and these kids deserve some support. And it helps our recruiting

Plus I love that they’re out there being entrepreneurs and making businesses….honestly this is a lot more fulfilling than giving money for free to one of Blake James dumbass campaigns. These kids are out there earning it the American way, love to see it

I’m buying something from every one of our kids.

Life’s been good to me and these kids deserve some support. And it helps our recruiting

Plus I love that they’re out there being entrepreneurs and making businesses….honestly this is a lot more fulfilling than giving money for free to one of Blake James dumbass campaigns. These kids are out there earning it the American way, love to see it
I think one of them has a cash app service . $313cway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rattler had a marketing dream by simply virtue of his name, yet the snake doesn't even have a rattle at the end of its "tail" to be a rattle snake, and the front stemp to make the foot of the R just looks tossed on there last minute.

Rattler's logo looks like a snake with a long *** *******.

King's logo screams Miami, I wonder who designed it...

Advertisement
Back