Canes NFL Draft Projections

Agree that elder is a little too small to go 2nd...He's a late 3rd early 4th rounder

Coley is a little too injury prone to go 3rd I see him as a 5th rounder maybe 4th if lucky

Advertisement
Would have had a 10+ sack year 15+ tfl if he played with in the defense last year.
**** he he had 5.5 sacks 8.5 tfl in golden scheme which is unheard of numbers as a golden dlineman

This is pure conjecture. With the way we rotate DL last year, it would have been quite the task to achieve those numbers. As for being a Golden DL, wasn't he actually a Sam backer playing outside the TE? And when he did play with his hand down in that scheme, he was a rush end.

That said, I think Grace will be the one between him and AQM who will make a team very happy with the bargain they got.

Last edited:
How can I take you serious after that statement?

Myles Garret is a guaranteed bust... Dude played like a jag in majority of every game he played in, only look like a 1st round talent against non bcs schools

You obviously watch more tape and have more knowledge of the game.

I don't know how good Garrett will be but the A&M games I watched he never really had to set the edge. He was just going upfield every play. Tons of potential but he isn't an all around player yet.

Garrett is easily the most overrated player in the draft.... He is a future bust. Show me a game he dominated in? Ppl on his **** bc of his combine numbers but he never played it up to that on the field.

I would take a chance on AQM way before I draft him.

And you'd be fired.

Myles Garret is a guaranteed bust... Dude played like a jag in majority of every game he played in, only look like a 1st round talent against non bcs schools

I don't know how good Garrett will be but the A&M games I watched he never really had to set the edge. He was just going upfield every play. Tons of potential but he isn't an all around player yet.

Garrett is easily the most overrated player in the draft.... He is a future bust. Show me a game he dominated in? Ppl on his **** bc of his combine numbers but he never played it up to that on the field.

And you'd be fired.

I do like Barnett more

And you'd be fired.

I do like Barnett more

Barnett produced more against legit competition than Garrett did

Advertisement

And you'd be fired.

I do like Barnett more

Yea...but Derek isn't as athletic and there's off the field concerns

Advertisement
Back