Canes NFL Draft Projections

Advertisement
Blunt but fair.

I disagree with Colbert and Grace. Colbert has great speed and tackles well, there'll always be a place for that. Grace seems like a perfect olb for today's nfl. Hes in the 225 range so that's not an issue.

Advertisement
Blunt but fair.

Lol. I am who I am.

The only disagreement has been with 3rd day guys, which I'm fine with. Grace's skill is coverage and I think it's overstated.
What about it makes you feel it's overstated? Also, why do you think that's his only skill?

It's his only NFL skill. He's a nice college spread LB, but never dominated. I never watched him and said to myself, "he could lock down premier slot guys or pass-catching backs as a pro." He needed to run legit 4.4 to really turn heads.

Advertisement
1st - David Njoku
2nd - Elder
3rd - Brad Kaaya
4th - Rayshawn Jenkins, Danny Isadora
5th - Stacy Coley
6th - Colbert
7th/UDFA - Jamal Carter, Joe Yearby, Al-Quadin Muhamad

AQM thinks he's better than he is??? did you speak to him yesterday or some ****?

I would take a chance on him before I draft Myles Garrett overrated ***.

Advertisement
Elder's not going in the 2nd round. Definitely not in this CB heavy class. He's a good player but IMO he's not good enough to void the fact that he's 5'10" 180lbs and runs a 4.5 forty. (not that a 4.5 is terrible or anything, but you'd like to see small CB's run a little better IMO)

The guys who I think will go higher than expected are Jenkins and Coley. They both helped themselves greatly at the combine. Jenkins combination of size and speed is rare.

I'd be surprised if Isidora goes in the 3rd after the way he got manhandled at times. Feliciano was much better than him while here and he was a reach for the Raiders in the 3rd. Brandon Linder was selected in the 3rd and he's better than both of them.

I think Colbert and Grace will get a shot. Colbert has a rare combination of size and speed plus he's super physical. And the NFL has a spot for guys like Grace. He moves too well.

AQM thinks he's better than he is??? did you speak to him yesterday or some ****?

How can I take you serious after that statement?

Myles Garret is a guaranteed bust... Dude played like a jag in majority of every game he played in, only look like a 1st round talent against non power 5 schools.

AQM a better pass rusher and better all around player, a 1st round talent for a 3rd-4th Rd pick... Easy steal.

Myles Garret is a guaranteed bust... Dude played like a jag in majority of every game he played in, only look like a 1st round talent against non bcs schools

You obviously watch more tape and have better knowledge of the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Myles Garret is a guaranteed bust... Dude played like a jag in majority of every game he played in, only look like a 1st round talent against non power 5 schools.

AQM a better pass rusher and better all around player, a 1st round talent for a 3rd-4th Rd pick... Easy steal.

Man GTFOH. lol

Blunt but fair.

Lol. I am who I am.

The only disagreement has been with 3rd day guys, which I'm fine with. Grace's skill is coverage and I think it's overstated.
What about it makes you feel it's overstated? Also, why do you think that's his only skill?

It's his only NFL skill. He's a nice college spread LB, but never dominated. I never watched him and said to myself, "he could lock down premier slot guys or pass-catching backs as a pro." He needed to run legit 4.4 to really turn heads.

Grace has more than sufficient speed. Last year Jatavis Brown was thought to have 4.3-4.4 ability and ended up running 4.5-ish. But his playing speed was off the charts despite being undersized...

Great write up OP, nailed it.

Love the Muhammad evaluation, dude thinks he's Von Miller.

Well done

Myles Garret is a guaranteed bust... Dude played like a jag in majority of every game he played in, only look like a 1st round talent against non bcs schools

You obviously watch more tape and have more knowledge of the game.

I don't know how good Garrett will be but the A&M games I watched he never really had to set the edge. He was just going upfield every play. Tons of potential but he isn't an all around player yet.

Advertisement
Back