Canes need to pay for NFL Coach: Spot on Take URBAN MEYER!

Advertisement
I think a coach with experience in both NFL and college is the way to go. Not many available, but I'm thinking Bill O'Brien, Kiffin, Schiano, maybe see if Matt Rhule wants to come back to the college ranks. Bieniemy also has spent time in the college ranks.

It makes me laugh every time. If Urban says no, maybe we can go after Nick Saban? Yea!

Ditka & Lombardi ( Vincenzo ) were on the shortlist. Push comes to shove we have a fallback in Gruden.

**** at this point I’d settle for Lou Saban.

Just bring me someone whose gonna have these kids prepared to play & that the kids play hard for.

Advertisement
Urban Liar already came out and publicly denied any interest in the USC job last week. Which means he’s probably headed to USC.

Right now Pete Carroll and Urban are the only HCs I would be happy with as UM coach. Anyone else including good ole Belichek could fail here. Recruiting recruiting recruiting

Why in the world would anyone think Urban Meyer would coach at Miami? He didn't want to coach at Texas; he wasn't interested in USC last year.
He's got 2 games in as a HC in the NFL. Honestly.....
If anybody has a chance to get fired after 1 NFL season it is Meyer. Internally his players already think he is buffoon. Spurrier last 2 in Washington. Saban lasted 2 in Miami and he had 4 years of DC experience at Cleveland under Bellichick. That being said it is Jacksonville so Meyer will get 2.

Advertisement
There are rumors that Miami is willing to pony up the money for Mario. We all know it would take an insane amount for Miami standards. Why shoot for Mario than? Couldn’t we go bigger?

Right now Pete Carroll and Urban are the only HCs I would be happy with as UM coach. Anyone else including good ole Belichek could fail here. Recruiting recruiting recruiting
Strong list... Is this so when they hire someone else, and something goes wrong you can tell everyone I told you so.... I will play, I will take Jimmy Johnson

Advertisement
A realistic nfl name would be Jay Gruden. If ya'll are expecting a current nfl coach to come to Miami, good luck. Maybe a coordinator, maybe, but def not a current nfl coach.

Only one with recent HC experience whom was hand cuffed in Philly by the GM is Dougie P, whom my boy @djnellz is advocating for from the NFL category possibilities.

I think he wants to stay in NFL but who knows as he’s out of a job right now. Great QB developer. He should be considered but will he Bill O’Brien us in say, 3 years if successful for a future NFL opening where I feel Mario would be here for the long haul.

Strong list... Is this so when they hire someone else, and something goes wrong you can tell everyone I told you so.... I will play, I will take Jimmy Johnson
No my list has Freeze Butch Mario Carrol Urban....u know what they all have in common. They all recruit elite players. My bad I hurt your feelings with being right the last time I apologize in advance for next time. Oh and if it's a bust I'll let u know asap day one.

Advertisement
Eff ‘em. People don’t realize that when you say “GRUUUUUDEN!!!!!!” or some other NFL demigod you’re talking about a several shipments of Columbian White for their assistants in dollars.

No my list has Freeze Butch Mario Carrol Urban....u know what they all have in common. They all recruit elite players. My bad I hurt your feelings with being right the last time I apologize in advance for next time. Oh and if it's a bust I'll let u know asap day one.
My man my feelings aren’t hurt when you start threads gloating… My feelings are hurt watching our beloved Canes play like dog 💩. I believe most of the board wanted/wants Mario… Carrol and Urban are pipe dreams in my opinion… Freeze to me is interesting. If no to Mario my next up would be Lane. Fits your bill of recruit recruit recruit

Advertisement
Back