Canes need to pay for NFL Coach: Spot on Take URBAN MEYER!

CaneBoiFL

Junior All-American
Have to say Colin is spot on. Think about how Saban burned out in NFL and made way back to college then the rest was history. Can’t help but feel the same way about Urban Meyer when he fizzles in NFL and inevitably goes back to college. May never happen but can we get some momentum for Urban to the U. Just imagine

Attachments

• A5F0A023-E1CB-4B07-893B-D8AD137552F7.jpeg
    A5F0A023-E1CB-4B07-893B-D8AD137552F7.jpeg
    367.7 KB · Views: 258
Advertisement
Would love for Urban to come to Miami but it's not gonna happen. By the time he fails at Jacksonville we will be in year 2 or 3 of our new coach. I was hoping Manny could hang in there for a year or two more while bringing in some solid recruits like he did last year but it ain't happening. The recruits are not coming, some of the ones we landed last year will be transferring, and Manny will not be our head coach in 2021.

Does a possible Urban to USC make coming home a little more attractive for Cristobal? He'd would be in a dogfight with Urban for all those kids he's getting out of California.

Advertisement
I think this is Urban's last spot as a coach even if he goes up in flames this year.

Who are some NFL coaches who would potentially come to Miami as the HC? Joe Brady, Kellen Moore, Eric Bieniemy, Brian Daboll, Byron Leftwich. Personally, I think we need an OC. The days of playing great college defense are over. Let's put up 40+ and be entertaining.

I think this is Urban's last spot as a coach even if he goes up in flames this year.

Who are some NFL coaches who would potentially come to Miami as the HC? Joe Brady, Kellen Moore, Eric Bieniemy, Brian Daboll, Byron Leftwich. Personally, I think we need an OC. The days of playing great college defense are over. Let's put up 40+ and be entertaining.
Joe Brady angling for an NFL HC job.

leftwich is in a sweet spot in Tampa where **** get some pub as an HC candidate.

Advertisement
OP look at what your wrote

“we need an NFL coach”

“Pay whatever it takes to get Urban Meyer!”

Everybody would take Meyer and his “medical” problems in a minute but just reread that real quick.

Advertisement
This program needs the structure of an nfl team, so I can get behind hiring an nfl coach….

Btw John gruden is interviewing tonite.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Have to say Colin is spot on. Think about how Saban burned out in NFL and made way back to college then the rest was history. Can’t help but feel the same way about Urban Meyer when he fizzles in NFL and inevitably goes back to college. May never happen but can we get some momentum for Urban to the U. Just imagine
Urban would have the kitchen sink thrown at him by a dozen better program than the University of Miami.

Laughable that anyone thinks a guy like this would come to a non-football factory like Miami, when he'd get a blank check and full autonomy as a larger state school that would kill for him to take over.

Yeah, Meyer is really gonna deal with the lame Miami media after a game in a half full stadium when the Canes play the likes of a Bethune-Cookman in September. Laughable. He'll go somewhere where there is undying alumni support and he'll be a god if he gets on board.

Advertisement
Back